OBAMACARE insures the ENTIRE WORLD!!

always

Folks , You may not believe this but OBAMA is COVERING the MEDICIAL EXPENSES OF THE ENTIRE WORLD ! PLUS YOU WILL PAY THEIR EXPENSES!
ALL any person in this world needs to do is sneak across our borders , request MEDICAL CARE and they will be COVERED under OBAMA CARE!
Our SURPREME COURT has already RULED that all and any PERSON in this Nation LEGALLY or ILLEGALY MUST BE COVERED UNDER THE OBAMA HEALTH CARE PLAN! NO, they need not be a citizen , they need not even live in AMERICA , they only have to be here! ALL PERSONS ARE COVERED! SO, WE , YOU will be RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY CITIZEN OF THIS WORLD as long as they cross into our country! Do YOU NOW SEE how and WHY OBAMA is going to BANKRUPT our NATION. Do YOU think this is a LIE , a MISUNDERSTANDING , then I suggest YOU CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN. This ruling has already been MADE by our U.S. SUPREME COURT and did so AGAINST the people of TEXAS!! AMERICA is in DEEP TROUBLE! CHECK this OUT!!

Werbung:
"Our SURPREME COURT has already RULED that all and any PERSON in this Nation LEGALLY or ILLEGALY MUST BE COVERED UNDER THE OBAMA HEALTH CARE PLAN!"

Liars like you make all Republicans seem like buffoons. There's not one trace of truth to your claim. Since you're probably also a fool for creating such a stupid lie, let me explain this to you in simple terms.

The U.S. Supreme Court never rules on non-existant laws. No health care measure has been passed. It's a lie that they've ruled on it. It's a lie that their ruling was what your claimed.

What a retard!

"Our SURPREME COURT has already RULED that all and any PERSON in this Nation LEGALLY or ILLEGALY MUST BE COVERED UNDER THE OBAMA HEALTH CARE PLAN!"

Liars like you make all Republicans seem like buffoons. There's not one trace of truth to your claim. Since you're probably also a fool for creating such a stupid lie, let me explain this to you in simple terms.

The U.S. Supreme Court never rules on non-existant laws. No health care measure has been passed. It's a lie that they've ruled on it. It's a lie that their ruling was what your claimed.

What a retard!

Pardon while I break my personal rule and NEVER debate with a FOOL! But since YOU are such a prime example , I could just not resist.
The U.S. Supreme Court has already ruled in a TEXAS case U.S. versus Texas ,our CONSTITUTION as written protects and gives "rights " to PERSONS !!! So, you do not need to be a CITIZEN to be a PERSON. Therefore , all laws now WRITTTEN or TO BE WRITTEN CANNOT exclude any PERSON existing withing the BORDERS of AMERICA from enjoying a 'RIGHT" granted to any other PERSON . No , one does not need to be a CITIZEN , or a RESIDENT of America. The PERSON only NEEDS to be in AMERICA , it does not matter if the PERSON is LEGAL , ILLEGAL, . The ONLY QUESTION is , IS THE PERSON HERE! SO, ALL the PERSONS in this WORLD will and CAN enjoy our HEALTH CARE BENEFITS simply by being HERE! Now your superior in knowledge has spoken . Without charge to you !
NOTE: Even if our CONGRESS spells out in the language of the BILL that ONLY CITIZENS can enjoy these benefits ,our SUPREME COURT has served NOTICE that such language is NULL and VOID, as was the done in the TEXAS CASE! Now our SNEAKY PRESIDENT obama was aware of this position taken by our Supreme Court .He made statements saying his position was 'NO to ILLEGALS" , he knew full well , the COURT would reverse his so called position . He then would simply blame the SUPREME COURT ! Mr. Joe Wilson , also knew of this RULING and was motivated to CORRECTLY YELL " YOU LIE" .
Now you may join the educated and "no", you do not need to Thank me, educating the needy is what I do! Have a GREAT DAY!

The babblings of a buffoon, that's what your post is. You've applied your own conjecture about how the final ruling will turn out on a case not even filed with the court over a law not even written, voted on, much less passed.

You never seem to tire of making a fool of yourself with your clueless rants.

The babblings of a buffoon, that's what your post is. You've applied your own conjecture about how the final ruling will turn out on a case not even filed with the court over a law not even written, voted on, much less passed.

You never seem to tire of making a fool of yourself with your clueless rants.

Greco, one Day ,just maybe, your confused mind may receive some sort of an adjustment,an adjustment not as yet known to mankind, that will allow your brain to recognize real facts , facts that expose your fascist information and will hopefully allow you to walk in the daylight of truth. Until then ,I must resort to my time honored pledge not to debate with fools.Unless I am convinced of such a miracle has struck you, I must deny all attempts by you to respond. Until then you have my most sincere sympathy for your misfortune. In LIFE , some have so much and others have so very , very little.Maybe next time, huh!

Werbung:
After having it firmly established that you're a clueless buffoon, ranting over a manufactured issue, and attempting to insert your misinformed opinion as fact (all traits of the wingnut moonbats) you want to end discussion.

Now you've announced you'll slither away (another trait of the cowardly wingnut moonbats).

Back