Obamaconomy!!!

I whish Obama would take this mentality of quit sucking america dry to his minions on the welfare roles.

He says to GM that he doesn't want to "support them indefinitely" but what about those on welfare. Why does he not do the same thing?

Werbung:
I whish Obama would take this mentality of quit sucking america dry to his minions on the welfare roles.

He says to GM that he doesn't want to "support them indefinitely" but what about those on welfare. Why does he not do the same thing?

Because GM will doesn't vote. It's a company.

Please stop comparing this to the great depression. Not even remotely close! In the market there is a phrase called a "dead cat bounce", and I think we are watching the largest dead cat bounce in history. Remember also that pride cometh before the fall, and it might be a little premature to call this a success. Not to mention the fact that we mortgaged our kids future to do it!:rolleyes:

No, that particular bounce is probably more due to the easing of Mark-to-Market requirements.

For real employment statistics go here:

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

...and read the whole thing. U6 numbers aren't good and also there's an increase in "part-time for economic reasons" employment of 423,000 in March/09. Things on the employment front are still deteriorating. Worse, rig counts are down so significantly that we're looking at a horrible price spike in both the gas and oil industries whenever we do try to pick the pace back up. That's going to be nothing less than devastating when it comes. Al Naimi made that warning just a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=6&section=0&article=120456

...but those in the know understood it long ago. Our economic system as we've known it isn't designed to deal with this kind of volatility. In order to weather this kind of stuff, you can't have the magnitude of leverage that we've acquired. Period. End of story. And everyone's to blame who lives and operates that way, I don't give a d@mn what party they vote for.

Please stop comparing this to the great depression. Not even remotely close!
There you go, again.............

You can't tell the difference between my comments & someone else's quote??

Ya' gotta start workin' on that reading-comprehesion-issue, of your's.

:rolleyes:

Be sure and do some research on "SDR" or "Special Drawing Rights", since that's an up-and-coming thing. Kiss the hegemony of the dollar goodbye in a few...

And your lifestyle.

Be sure and do some research on "SDR" or "Special Drawing Rights", since that's an up-and-coming thing. Kiss the hegemony of the dollar goodbye in a few...

And your lifestyle.

Whats really sad, and utterly predictable, is the fact that people like us see this coming... so we prepare ourselves and build a lifeboat. Once the water level starts creeping into the state rooms of those who refused to listen, they will blame all of us who are able to escape as having somehow screwed them over and thereby demand we sacrifice what we worked so hard to build and protect in order for them to go on living... Since too few will have prepared, not everyone will be able to be saved and the mob will resolve to sink our lifeboats in order to not die alone.

Twilight Zone - The Shelter

Werbung:
Back