Obamanomics notes: retail sales

Werbung:
Down for the first time in 11 months.

The fact that the government spin doctors would even admit that retail sales are down, is in itself a MIRACLE.

Not even the government liars and thieves can hold back the "floodwaters" anymore.

When the gov prints money sales are going to be down. Its that simple.

And if sales are down then incomes are going to be down. Its that simple.

And if incomes are down then taxes sent into the gov are going to be down. Its that simple.

And if revenues are down then the gov cannot pay for debt or programs. Its that simple.

The fact that the government spin doctors would even admit that retail sales are down, is in itself a MIRACLE.

Not even the government liars and thieves can hold back the "floodwaters" anymore.

Yeah, and notice how the lib media has suddenly "rediscovered" the economic crisis that they went dead silent on after obozo was elected? Maybe they are now worried about their own jobs, so they've decided to start reporting the news. :D

Yeah, and notice how the lib media has suddenly "rediscovered" the economic crisis that they went dead silent on after obozo was elected? Maybe they are now worried about their own jobs, so they've decided to start reporting the news. :D

I think there has been a genuine shift in the msm. Motivated of course by a variety of factors, some noble, but a shift toward less bias nonetheless.

I think there has been a genuine shift in the msm. Motivated of course by a variety of factors, some noble, but a shift toward less bias nonetheless.

I don't believe that for a second. The MSM has been forced to start reporting the BAD news, because the American people have had enough of the words "unexpected" and "weak" and "surprising" and "lower than predicted" and all of the other crap and lies that the federal government bean counters and the leftist news media shills have been feeding us.

Maybe the MSM has figured out that they can no longer put positive spins on all of the negative economic news, so they have been forced to begrudgingly start reporting the TRUTH, at least some of the time?

Just about every major leftist newspaper in this country, and many major leftist magazines, are in serious financial trouble. Gee, I wonder why?

Werbung:
In starting to report on this particular obozodisaster, they are following the second clause of Liberal Media Rule Number 1:

"Don't ever report anything that would tend to hold a liberal, or liberalism itself, in disrepute - unless you have to."

Back