Obamanomics update: stocks down sixth week in a row

Rick

First time for that in nine years. All NASDAQ gains for the year erased. Dow now back under 12,000.

Werbung:
and how high up are they from when he took office after they tanked while Bush was in office?

The rise WAS due to obozo, in an odd way. The high unemployment due to the uncertainty of businesses over obozocare and wondering what the next crackpot scheme would be hatched by the leftwingers kept them from hiring anyone, and like in the Great Depression, letting the people whom they still employed know that they better do first rate work. The resulting super high productivity and lower labor costs are what raised the market -it went up from FEAR - fear from both the employers and employees. However now, with all the economic indicators heading down with the failure of Great Keynsian Experiment II ( II is the porkulus, I was the equally failed New Deal) the market senses that we are heading into the second dip of the recession - or worse.

The rise in the stock market has been due to the amount of U.S. dollars that are in circulation. The Federal Reserve has flooded the market with dollars, and QE1 and QE2 have done nothing more than sustain the stock market speculators and manipulators.

When the U.S. stock market comes crashing down, and it will crash hard in the near future, the people who will suffer the most are the middle class Americans who have 401Ks, IRAs, and who just dabble in the stock market.

Point all the fingers you want. Blame Obama. Blame Bush. Blame, blame, blame. It is unproductive child's play, and it solves NOTHING.

its pretty sad to watch you try to attack obama for the market falling, and attack him for it going up at the same time...more proof nothing he can do would ever make you happy.

I realize bot minds struggle when they are exposed to analysis as opposed to slogans, and when anything has the slightest tinge of paradox, their cognitive ability, such as it is, shuts down completely. :rolleyes:

when the market goes up, you say nothing, when it goes down its Obamas fault..when it goes up its not his...But wait, now I will say the stock market going up, is bad...so now I will say its his fault the market is going up...

and you call this "analysis"

sad

its called being a partisan hack who could care less about facts, just so long as you can attack the other side.

when the market goes up, you say nothing, when it goes down its Obamas fault..when it goes up its not his...But wait, now I will say the stock market going up, is bad...so now I will say its his fault the market is going up...

and you call this "analysis"

sad

its called being a partisan hack who could care less about facts, just so long as you can attack the other side.

The market went up on a narrow range of trading and due almost entirely on efficiency, not growth. Wwll they are about as lean as they can be and the little bit of growth in the east and Europe is faltering leaving us nothing but problems that not only remain unsolved but also compounded.

On thing Obama could do to make me happy is to quit.

Werbung:

Yeah, I know, I know .....koolaid konsciousness doesn't do well in discourse more complex than slogans - I sympathize.......

Back