Obama's ailing grandma

randyjohnson

Barack Obama is going to Hawaii to be by his ailing grandmother's side. He loves her dearly and that's nice. We should all pray for his grandma to recover. Obama is a great man. If he wins, he will end the war and the recession. That's why I voted for him.

Attachments

• 160px-ObamaBarack.jpg
    160px-ObamaBarack.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
Werbung:
Barack Obama is going to Hawaii to be by his ailing grandmother's side. He loves her dearly and that's nice. We should all pray for his grandma to recover. Obama is a great man. If he wins, he will end the war and the recession. That's why I voted for him.

You still have been unable to back up your claims on the economy and the war....

I think she is doing better, she was pretty sick and in the hospital but she is getting released and Obama will go visit her for a couple of days.

I think prayer is great but like I said she is better now and being released from the hospital.

yeah what a great man, so what do you mean by end the war? do you think the troops are coming home or do you realize he wants to send them to afganastan then Darfur? Randy Johnson there is an obama channel, they play his hope and change 24/7 you should watch it and learn how horrible things are in Darfur and how Obama wants to make things better there.

so again when you say end the war, what war do you mean?

"If Obama wins , he will stop the war and end our reccesion" GEE, A guy like that must be able to cure his ailing Grandma too,huh?- Then on his second day he can end "Global Warming" !!WOW!! And I already voted early for McCain!!!

Could OBAMA be GODS little helper???? lol,lol

"If Obama wins , he will stop the war and end our reccesion" GEE, A guy like that must be able to cure his ailing Grandma too,huh?- Then on his second day he can end "Global Warming" !!WOW!! And I already voted early for McCain!!!

Could OBAMA be GODS little helper???? lol,lol

Obama's 85 year old grandmother is said to be "gravely ill" after falling and breaking her hip, and some reports suggest she might not live to see the results of the election.

would it make you more sympathetic if I informed you that she is white?

Obama's 85 year old grandmother is said to be "gravely ill" after falling and breaking her hip, and some reports suggest she might not live to see the results of the election.

would it make you more sympathetic if I informed you that she is white?

popeye who could forget his grandmother is white? he threw her under the bus for being a racist white woman during the primaries.

also i dont think she is as sick as you are saying, she is being released from the hospital not going to the hospital

she is well enough to come home, i would think he would have gone to visit her when she first got sick and went to the hospital but whatever

85 yo people who break hips often start to deteriorate pretty rapidly. That they are sent home from the hospital is not an indication they are doing great - just that hospital care is no longer indicated per insurance guidelines. Having had a broken hip at a much younger age, I can tell you it is no picnic. You are totally non-weight bearing on the leg with the broken hip and a broken hip takes forever to heal. The whole process weakens you considerably. It also requires extensive physical therapy to relearn to walk after it is healed. At 85, Madalyn Dunhams's risks for a stroke after having the surgery to repair this break are very high as is her risk for pneumonia from being unable to get up and move around much.

Werbung:
85 yo people who break hips often start to deteriorate pretty rapidly. That they are sent home from the hospital is not an indication they are doing great - just that hospital care is no longer indicated per insurance guidelines. Having had a broken hip at a much younger age, I can tell you it is no picnic. You are totally non-weight bearing on the leg with the broken hip and a broken hip takes forever to heal. The whole process weakens you considerably. It also requires extensive physical therapy to relearn to walk after it is healed. At 85, Madalyn Dunhams's risks for a stroke after having the surgery to repair this break are very high as is her risk for pneumonia from being unable to get up and move around much.

Oh I am sorry, I am not saying she is doing perky or all healed. I am just saying that the worst part is past, she is doing better than she was. and that is a good thing, she seems like a very sweet woman. Did you know she was a real life rosey the riviter (spelling) during ww2? she is of the greatest generation :)

All I was saying is she is doing better its not as grave as it was a week ago

Back