Obama's aunt: illegal alien

You are NOT HERE so you don't know what's happening. That a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, who surely knew of this, would allow it to happen, in the face of one of the biggest threats to american cohesion, security, and economic stability - the titanic illegal alien invasion of this country, is stupid and/or arrogant beyond belief.
.....big deal! Your all happy and smug when you're economy is on the up and your "laise faire" attitude to these schucks is a bit different! They clean the streets and toilets and pick up the trash and do all the other menial jobs that no others want to do....BUT.... as soon as the economy goes south its boo friggin hoo all these nasty immigants.....chuck them out if its so bad or quit crying.

>>>YOU HAVE NO CLUE - NONE<<<

Werbung:
.....big deal! Your all happy and smug when you're economy is on the up and your "laise faire" attitude to these schucks is a bit different! They clean the streets and toilets and pick up the trash and do all the other menial jobs that no others want to do....BUT.... as soon as the economy goes south its boo friggin hoo all these nasty immigants.....chuck them out if its so bad or quit crying.

>>>YOU HAVE NO CLUE - NONE<<<

I do not think that is an accurate description of what illegal aliens do in America. At least not in my state.

I remember growing up, most of the illegal people came to plant trees, pick fruit and other seasonal stuff, then they went home with enough money to last them for a good long time till they cam back the next year. The better money was in tree planting not picking fruit.

Today’s illegal aliens do something very different. Though I am sure some are still picking fruit and planting trees they are now building houses. There are hundreds of new houses in my area and all were built by illegal aliens under the legal contractors. The framers, dry-wallers, you name it. I have a friend who used to work hanging dry wall. He made about 40 thousand a year but that was with working overtime. He has a very hard time now trying to even get a full 40 a week, and I am talking about before the housing crisis. The jobs have all been taken by illegal’s who do it for much less and there are no payroll taxes exc. My cousin is a meat cutter and he has lost his job that he had for I guess about 15 years. That also has been taken over by illegal aliens.

They are paid under the table so they don’t pay taxes, but they put their children in school and they are able to get food stamps and medical coverage. Because they don’t claim their income they are at the highest level of benefits from DHS.

I don’t blame the illegal for wanting to come over. If I were born in Mexico I would do what ever I could to come here and make more money also, its human nature to want to feed your family.

Most of these people like America ok but they love their own country and only left for the opportunity and I can not say that I blame them.

Reality is that there are only so many jobs here, only so much room in the schools and only so much tax payer money that DHS can give out and we are over that limit now.

I think we should try to find ways to help Mexico so they have all the same opportunities there as they can find here. They are not leaving for lack of love for Mexico, its just lack of jobs and opportunity.

It's amazing how he wants to spend my money, but he doesn't take care of his own family. I heard that his uncle in Kenya lives in hut there, living under 1 dollar a day income.... Amazing! How hypocrite this guy is....

We should help her get on a plane - NOBODY should be here illegally, and Obama himself is probably guilty of conspiracy to break federal immigration law. Gosh, that's all we need - a president who assisted an illegal alien, when Osama is probably planning right now what target in america to take out first after Bush leaves office.

Or most likely he is not, and you don't , as normal have a clue what you are talking about. You realy are just a embarrassment to the good Republicans.

I have no idea if she is here legally or not. It seems if she is a voter then she is here legally and she did say she was going to vote for him.

I am not fussing about anything except for she is old and hurting and needs help and i wish someone would help her. I guess that is off limits for a topic

open a 20th thread about Sarah Palin being dumber than a box of rocks and lets get back to the real issues of the day. ill come post there instead

it seems she is, and Obama has stated that if that due process and the law shuold be followed if proven. You know I have aunts as well, some I barly ever see, know almost nothing about, and for all Know go be any number of things. But Libs here thinks we should Hold Obama to some high standard of have a perfect extended family, that of course he has control over.

also golf claps for actuly beling logical for once about obama here...bravo.

When the Aunt was interviewed she said Obama knew where she was and she said she would be voting for him.

If we are not going to get all up in arms that mexicans are here illegally we should not get all up in arms about his aunt, and some one should help the poor woman

if they are not legal they should not vote, I dont know anyone who belives that they should. That said some dont agree with methods people haev tried to use to block them from sometimes, that have also made it hard for legal voters to vote.

It's amazing how he wants to spend my money, but he doesn't take care of his own family. I heard that his uncle in Kenya lives in hut there, living under 1 dollar a day income.... Amazing! How hypocrite this guy is....

they interviewed who you are atlking about, he was happy, wished Obama well, and was going to school at the time. He did not want money from him he said, he said he was fine. so whats your point?

Isn't this the same aunt you folks were fussing about Obama neglecting yesterday. Now you are demonizing him for not knowing her immigration status. I have several friends who are here on Visas (at least I assume they are...) I have no idea when any of their Visas expire. Please get a grip on reality.

People were saying obama wasn't helping his impoverished relatives - does helping his relatives require breaking federal law??

Nooooooooooo.............

Get a grip on logic.

.....big deal! Your all happy and smug when you're economy is on the up and your "laise faire" attitude to these schucks is a bit different!

The problems with the US economy have NOTHING to do with laissez faire - and sorry the utter stupidity of a presidential candidate probably breaking the law escapes you.

They clean the streets and toilets and pick up the trash and do all the other menial jobs that no others want to do....

They do all those jobs because companies break the law to earn more money, also because rich libs hire them for nannies and groundskeepers, and also break the law by not taking social security out of their wages. If these people weren't here, the wage would rise until an american would take them, or their jobs would be automated. The only reason they are here is so a handful of americans can get rich by breaking the law, while taxpayers get looted to pay for their many social costs.

Stop making a fool of yourself by lecturing me about a country you don't understand.

...Stop making a fool of yourself by lecturing me about a country you don't understand.
pathead2.gif
you can do better than that Libs....

pathead2.gif
you can do better than that Libs....

You REALLY don't understand this country, and I doubt you get A REAL accounting of what happens from the UK media - I watch BBC America all the time, and they simply imitate the american liberal media in their coverage of US events.

The media need to leave this poor woman alone. She looks to be a fine citizen and a threat to no one. If she is here illegally, maybe obama should give her a hand and some guidance about how to make it legal. The fact that he hasn't helped his "own", but professes to care about others, is a joke! If he cares for the Nation like he does his relatives, we are in real trouble!

Werbung:
The media need to leave this poor woman alone. She looks to be a fine citizen and a threat to no one. If she is here illegally, maybe obama should give her a hand and some guidance about how to make it legal. The fact that he hasn't helped his "own", but professes to care about others, is a joke! If he cares for the Nation like he does his relatives, we are in real trouble!

I am not sure she is here illegally, From what I understand she over stayed her visa and that at least to me is not the same as sneaking here illegally to start with. She is living in a slum, how would she have money to fly home even if she wanted to leave.

I agree people should not pick on her, someone just needs to help her. If they got a bank to open an account for her like they sometimes do for a missing or hurt child we could all give a few bucks to her and she would be doing much better.

Back