Obama's aunt: illegal alien

.........I watch BBC America all the time, and they simply imitate the american liberal media in their coverage of US events.
...... so they don't agree with you!!???.....Jeezuz H. Christmas crackers well.....you've opened my eyes Libs..... I guess I must have been indoctrinated :rolleyes:

Look you muttered sommat about....
.........The only reason they are here is so a handful of americans can get rich by breaking the law, while taxpayers get looted to pay for their many social costs.

If that's the case then why hasn't legislation been enacted by President (Liberal) Bush in the last 8 years to do something about it? Are you telling me that the USA has no laws that can be used to deport illegal aliens!!?? The US can circumvent truck loads of laws when setting up Gitmo Detention Centre but you imply that the law fails to be able to deport illegals or Sweet little Aunty Obama!!?????

Werbung:
........... She looks to be a fine citizen and a threat to no one. If she is here illegally, maybe obama should give her a hand and some guidance about how to make it legal. The fact that he hasn't helped his "own", but professes to care about others, is a joke! If he cares for the Nation like he does his relatives, we are in real trouble!

Obama has no right to help anyone in that position... family or otherwise!! If she is illegal she should be deported simple as that! The fact that he doesn't do what you are suggesting should show you that he just may have some grasp of reality.

It's amazing how he wants to spend my money, but he doesn't take care of his own family. I heard that his uncle in Kenya lives in hut there, living under 1 dollar a day income.... Amazing! How hypocrite this guy is....

He does take care of his own family. He has a wife and two children. I'm sure you have people in your family who may be struggling. Are you taking care of them? We all have people like that. I have people in my family like that, but I can't take care of them and my immediate family too. This doesn't make any sense at all!

mamabear

He does take care of his own family. He has a wife and two children. I'm sure you have people in your family who may be struggling. Are you taking care of them? We all have people like that. I have people in my family like that, but I can't take care of them and my immediate family too. This doesn't make any sense at all!

mamabear

Apparently she tried to take care of him. I was just reading that she sent him $265.00 for his campaign. I dont think she realized that non Americans can contribute to campaigns but that she lives in this slum, doesnt even have a decent cane and still was able to scrape up some money to help her nephew. I love this woman.

The Obama campaign said they did not realize she had sent the money and will return it to her, I am glad because she needs it herself. But dang she seems like a really sweet woman. Below is the story from PMSNBC and AP

http://www.newser.com/story/41519/obama-will-give-aunt-her-money-back.html

If that's the case then why hasn't legislation been enacted by President (Liberal) Bush in the last 8 years to do something about it?

Bush has been a RINO president (do you know what that means?)

Are you telling me that the USA has no laws that can be used to deport illegal aliens!!??

SURE there are! But nothing is done, because the RINO politicians are in the pockets of labor-intensive industries which employee illegals, and the democrats have no incentive to deport what they see as future democrat voters. Understand? :rolleyes:

The US can circumvent truck loads of laws when setting up Gitmo Detention Centre

What laws?

Mamabear, that makes absolutely no sense! obama's "plan" is to TAKE everyone else's money and FORCE US to give our hard earned money to someone else!!! While he has given all of 1% of his income since 2000 to others. It isn't like he doesn't have the money as he made $4.2M last year. Why the hypocisy?

open a 20th thread about Sarah Palin being dumber than a box of rocks and lets get back to the real issues of the day. ill come post there instead

see now, why do you have to go and discriminate against rocks?

The lady is a HALF sister to a father he barley even knew, and died when he was 10. I'd be more interested to know exactly how many times, if ever, that Obama had even heard from her before he became a presidential candidate. I have a biological mother I haven't seen or spoken to in well over 20 years, but lo and behold, she showed up on my front doorstep about a month after my wife's father passed and left us an inheritance in the 400k range. Blood relations only matter when they are a continual part of someones life, not just a "convenient" link.

It is really kind of sad to watch the right grasp at any straw they can find to hate this guy simply due to the inadequacy of their own party's candidate selection.

see now, why do you have to go and discriminate against rocks?

The lady is a HALF sister to a father he barley even knew, and died when he was 10. I'd be more interested to know exactly how many times, if ever, that Obama had even heard from her before he became a presidential candidate. I have a biological mother I haven't seen or spoken to in well over 20 years, but lo and behold, she showed up on my front doorstep about a month after my wife's father passed and left us an inheritance in the 400k range. Blood relations only matter when they are a continual part of someones life, not just a "convenient" link.

It is really kind of sad to watch the right grasp at any straw they can find to hate this guy simply due to the inadequacy of their own party's candidate selection.

Trashing Sarah Palin seems to be the only thing considered real news or serious topics, I was trying to do my part to please :)

I had nice things to say about her. I like her. I think obama likes her too, he said he did in his book.

The woman seems really nice and I think she must care for him or why would she sent him money. She obviously does not have much money, she lives in a slum in Boston but she found a way to scrape up some money for him, I think that is sweet of her. I dont care if obama helps her or not at this point but I wish they would start a fund for her, I would contribute to it.

I am sorry if you think I am grasping at straws because I like this woman. I admire anyone who is poor but still finds a way to give to charity. Kind of like the widow who gave her last bit written about in scripture.

Bush has been a RINO president
....ya reckon!!?? good old fashion gung-ho ....shoot first think sometimes Texan?? I guess everyone has their own views on that one but the bail out probably tainted many oppinions....the plea to Pelosi and the Democrats.....anyway that's another subject....

SURE there are! But nothing is done, because the RINO politicians are in the pockets of labor-intensive industries which employee illegals, and the democrats have no incentive to deport what they see as future democrat voters. Understand? :rolleyes:
....look mate I understand where you're coming from...trust me! But taking your example here its market forces at work, pure and simple. If its cheap employ it, its simple economics really lower fixed costs lead to increased margins. If you want an alternative then vote for Obama as he said "...was living in the United States illegally and added that he believes the appropriate laws should be followed."

Take him up on his word!

Maybe this is what the dude means by "Change"....he'll be signing the deportation order :D

I am sorry if you think I am grasping at straws because I like this woman.

I don't find you liking the woman as grasping at straws, that's the humane thing to do, kudos. What I consider as grasping at straws is the way the right loves to beat this particular issue like a dead horse when no one has asked her:

1. When was the last time you spoke to Barrack?

2. When was the last time you had seen him in person?

3. Did the two of you ever communicate?

These questions need to be answered before throwing the "conspiracy" blanket on Obama. He can't be held responsible for the actions of someone he really doesn't know anything about, including her whereabouts. If that's the case then any person related to Timothy McVeigh should be gassed, any descendant of Hitler should be drawn and quartered, all of bin Ladens family should be blindfolded and shot.

Yeah, who would hold obama responsible for his friends, going to a hatemongering church, being launched politically by terrorists...

Who can hold him responsible for any of his past votes or actions??

The Scotsman;71657 [/quote said:
....look mate I understand where you're coming from...trust me! But taking your example here its market forces at work, pure and simple. If its cheap employ it, its simple economics really lower fixed costs lead to increased margins. If you want an alternative then vote for Obama as he said "...was living in the United States illegally and added that he believes the appropriate laws should be followed."

So breaking the law is OK if it leads to "lower fixed costs lead to increased margins"?

Gosh, why didn't I think of that? Lessee - drug dealers could increase their margin by selling to five year olds.... third world women can be kidnapped and used to staff whore house.... maybe fire bomb competitors stores - gee - the possibilities are unlimited! :D

And you REALLY believe obama will stop illegal immigration???! Nobody over 12 years old in the US believes that. :rolleyes:

....So breaking the law is OK if it leads to "lower fixed costs lead to increased margins"?
...you tell me you're the one moaning about it!!?? I'm the one suggesting that illegals be deported all you've done is stare into your navel muttering that its all a lost cause because nasty democrat liberal pussy businessmen employ these illegal fence jumpers and the world is full of doom and gloom...............:rolleyes:

Werbung:
...you tell me you're the one moaning about it!!?? I'm the one suggesting that illegals be deported all you've done is stare into your navel muttering that its all a lost cause because nasty democrat liberal pussy businessmen employ these illegal fence jumpers and the world is full of doom and gloom...............:rolleyes:

It IS a lost cause! The person who supports it is about to be elected president! What part don't you get??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back