1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama's Bloggers

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by GenSeneca, Sep 2, 2008.

1. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

Obama's website has a feature where you can blog on his site. There certainly cannot be any responsibility to Obama for the things that are said there and I praise the man for allowing his followers to express their freedom of speech from his site.

I have nothing bad to say about the bloggers, nothing at all. They are free to say what they please about anything they want. Its a freedom I hope they will also extend to me, should the Left take over in November.

No, the purpose of this thread is not bash Obama or the people who blog at his site, I think its wonderful.

All I want to do is share some of the speech being freely given away:

Palin shoots people? This person is clearly confusing Palin with Cheney... I guess one Republican VP is the same as the next for this guy.

Sounds like a nice guy... very reasonable. I'm sure Obama is proud to have his support.

I hope Obama listens to this guy and takes us to war with Pakistan... then we could have "Obama's War!" to follow up "Bush's War!"... We can continue the Leftist tradition of scapegoating ourselves out of taking personal responsibility for "America's War!" by blaming the President.

Gee... It sure is a good thing only the Religious Right has crackpot Bible Thumping religious zealots preaching fire and brimstone. I sure have sounded like a crazy conspiracy theorist for asking what Obama meant about fulfilling God's will and doing the Lord's work....

It would be a shame if the Left ever used a disaster for political gain, unless of course the ends justified the means... then it would OK.

I can think of ANYONE here at the HOP who would follow such orders... All of our posters believe the issues facing America are whats important in this election, so thats what THEY talk about.

I have underlined one sentence from that posting... A post meant to brutalize McCain and even blames HIM for the: "win-at-all-costs approach to civil affairs; fight fire with fire and use guerilla warfare tactics in peaceful situations." A tactic the AUTHOR HIMSELF is using. There are two words for this; Projection and Hypocrisy.

Thats the kinda NEW PATRIOTISM that will UNIFY the country!

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

They sound like very sick twisted people who are in need of medical care.

these posts could be used in an AD for universal mental health care,

3. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

If you look on Yahoo answers in the elections section, you see this crap all the time - Obamabots are all alike,

4. GenSeneca

This is a video a Hillary supporter made chronicling her interactions with Obama supporters:

Thank You Obama Supporters

Now that Hillary is no longer an outlet for their misogynistic rage, they have turned their sites on Palin. Way to go Obama supporters, exercising your right to freedom of speech.... I can't think of a better way to put McCain in the White House than to let Obama's supporters find an audience with America.

5. Pandora

Some of the print was tiny and I could not read it, but I was able to read most of it. Yep, we are racist and stupid and dumb.

The attacks to anyone who does not like Obama are like double to the attacks of those who did not like AlGore and John Freaking Kerry ( who served in Vietnam) combined, then doubled.

6. GenSeneca

More Obama Supporters... Their depth and knowledge on the subjects facing America and Obama's positions on Policy are incredibly well informed... By the Left's standards anyway. They did remembered all the talking points! They were able to regurgitated all the slogans!

Pt. 1 Barack Obama Supporters Unleashed!

Pt. 2 Barack Obama Supporters Unleashed!

Give these people their own prime time show on Television... GENIUS!

7. GenSeneca

This next guy sounds like Rev. Wright.... Wonder if they know each other:

Obama Supporters

They certainly share the same message.

8. Pandora

wow

that was hard to watch, but I did. The girl in white was so funny but my fav was the short girl, she was so sweet. She did at least try to take it seriously.

I dont blame them for not knowing, I blame the schools and the air head teachers who did not teach them how to think, but what to think

9. Sihouette

Sihouette Active Member

:p

Thank God Dr. Evil is going to be dethroned soon.

Some have speculated that GOP people are inserting themselves as "Obama-bloggers" in order to stir up misogynist sentiments and alienate more Clinton supporters and herd them over to Palin..

Not that the GOP would ever stoop to doing something like that....eh guys? :cool:

10. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

How will you pay for the healthcare system?

Response: Look at the gas, gas is expensive...

What?

11. top gun

top gun New Member

Is it true that the McBush bloggers are having a tough time of it. I mean they have their typewriters right there in front of their TV's but still no action!:D

Time to move up to the 21st Century!

[​IMG]

12. Pandora

I am pretty sure the GOP isnt the one doing this, I work with people who make this stuff sound tame.

13. GenSeneca

Seig Heil!
    [​IMG]

14. top gun

top gun New Member

Know see you just showed how synical REPUBLICANT'S can be... it was really PRAISE GOD! :)

[​IMG]

American Hero John Glenn welcomes in the positive change OBAMA /BIDEN

15. GenSeneca

Speaking of GOD AND OBAMA - What does Obama believe is "Gods Will"? Exactly what work is God telling Obama to do that constitutes as the "Lord's Work"?
    ----------------

John Glenn is more than an American hero, he's an Ohioan and I have nothing but good things to say about the man. However, seeing as Glenn's 15 years older than McCain, and WE ALL KNOW MCCAIN IS A SENILE OLD MAN SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA (according to you) - Then YOU can't possibly accept John Glenn's endorsement as being of sound mind and body.