Obama's Bloggers

GenSeneca;58973]Speaking of GOD AND OBAMA - What does Obama believe is "Gods Will"? Exactly what work is God telling Obama to do that constitutes as the "Lord's Work"?

It would be my assumption that Senator Obama sees helping those in need and trying to make this world a safer and more peaceful place as doing good work that the Lord would approve of.

John Glenn is more than an American hero, he's an Ohioan and I have nothing but good things to say about the man. However, seeing as Glenn's 15 years older than McCain, and WE ALL KNOW MCCAIN IS A SENILE OLD MAN SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA (according to you) - Then YOU can't possibly accept John Glenn's endorsement as being of sound mind and body.

Well at least we are now on the same page with McCain. He's only at the beginning stages. Plus all the cancer!

As Far as John Glenn... he's a great guy. Served our country proud. Wouldn't have been a good President at all the last 15 years though. He's too old. And I bet he'd probably tell you that himself.

Werbung:
It would be my assumption that Senator Obama sees helping those in need and trying to make this world a safer and more peaceful place as doing good work that the Lord would approve of.

So you have no idea...

Barack's rise to Presidency is prophetic!
By Lois from Douglasville, GA - Sep 1st, 2008 at 8:12 pm EDT

In the Old Testament, Judges 4:4-16, The prophetess and Judge Deborah appointed Barak (Hebrew) meaning lightening-to lead the charge of war against the enemies of Israel. The victory was won; Hebrews 11: 29-34 calls Barak a man who through faith conquered kingdoms, administered justice, and gained what was promised; who shut the mouths of lions, quenched the fury of the flames, and escaped the edge of the sword; whose weakness was turned to strength; and who became powerful in battle and routed foreign armies.

Senator Barack Obama has my prayers and best wishes for fulfilling his God-given destiny!

I Believe!

Minister Lois Yerger

At least this guy has some idea about specifics... Fire, WAR and Brimstone!

Plus all the cancer!

As someone who has had Cancer, along with millions of other Americans... I think your foolish for bringing this up to hold against McCain... Much less Repeatedly... ad nauseum... But I understand why you do it, because of your candidates total and complete lack of strength on issues of substance.

GenSeneca;58985]So you have no idea...

No more idea than I do reading anybody else's mind. I've posted what Senator Obama has said about his own personal feelings & commitment to God. The record shows all the good work he's done to help people in need. I can't really spoon feed ya much more than that.

He's a politician not a preacher... he's not saying he is a preacher.

As someone who has had Cancer, along with millions of other Americans... I think your foolish for bringing this up to hold against McCain... Much less Repeatedly... ad nauseum... But I understand why you do it, because of your candidates total and complete lack of strength on issues of substance.

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. My own father died at only 56 years old from Liver Cancer. He wasn't a drinker or anything he just got Liver Cancer and 6 months later he was gone.

I'm now 51... I think about him a lot.

The idea that anyone could think the Lord would approve of this man just makes me sick. He advocates killing children inside and outside of the womb.

There is no way that The Lord would approve of this sick and twisted excuse for a human being.

Though I am sure the Lord knows he loves his own children, there is no way he gets approval for his actions to the millions of other children.

It is really just sick to even suggest it

The idea that anyone could think the Lord would approve of this man just makes me sick. He advocates killing children inside and outside of the womb.

There is no way that The Lord would approve of this sick and twisted excuse for a human being.

Though I am sure the Lord knows he loves his own children, there is no way he gets approval for his actions to the millions of other children.

It is really just sick to even suggest it

If your case is nobody that agrees with a woman's right to choose is going to heaven you have "issues".

Senator Obama has never had an abortion:)... and I've never heard tell he wanted anyone else to have an abortion... and he certainly isn't forcing anyone to have an abortion.

Your argument is like saying God opposes War so anyone agreeing that War is sometimes justifiable is not religious. It's Silly...

If your case is nobody that agrees with a woman's right to choose is going to heaven you have "issues".

Senator Obama has never had an abortion:)... and I've never heard tell he wanted anyone else to have an abortion... and he certainly isn't forcing anyone to have an abortion.

Your argument is like saying God opposes War so anyone agreeing that War is sometimes justifiable is not religious. It's Silly...

There is no other person I know of besides Obama, no senator not even Noral who agrees with letting a child be born and refusing that child medical care, just letting it die in a soiled utility room.

if you call that the lords work, you sure as hell have a differnt lord than I know of.

Werbung:
There is no other person I know of besides Obama, no senator not even Noral who agrees with letting a child be born and refusing that child medical care, just letting it die in a soiled utility room.

if you call that the lords work, you sure as hell have a differnt lord than I know of.

You distort the actual situation. The majority... 70%... believe a woman should have freedom of choice. In the case of late term it's a for the life of the mother issue.

Furthermore if conception is life everything from the fertilized egg to childbirth would have to be considered exactly the same.

I would assume that if you take that into account the number is probably in the 90% range in favor of the current safe & effective Birth Control Pill... which aborts a fertilized egg.

Just don't have an abortion yourself and stay out off the wombs of others!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWeXOjsv58c

Back