Obama's double flip-flop

Werbung:
Senator Obama is about fixing long term problems... kind of a novel idea huh!

He knows he can't get every single thing he wants right down the line. But with a majority in Congress and a little working with the Republicans...

YES WE CAN!;)

Seriously... I mean come on... seriously compare that to the bad tempered scorched earth policy John McBush would bring to the table. More grid lock!:eek:

This is our time to work together. Senator Obama will lead in that effort!

See lib what we have here is whats called a compromise...Feel free to go look up that word if you need to. But he said He would be open to it if it was done in a way the would make sure the Envirment was protected as well as in reason, and as part of acompromise meaning he still does not like it, but if its whats needed to get a sound policy that has the things he wants done as well , he is willing to deal with it....thats how how bills get passed....both sides give a bit to make sure they get what they want. It may be new as Bush sucks at it.

you can cry flip flop, cuz you will anyway no matter what, but I think much of America will say they support getting something done and that it would be reasonable as part of a compromise for a long term goal.

See lib what we have here is whats called a compromise...Feel free to go look up that word if you need to. But he said He would be open to it if it was done in a way the would make sure the Envirment was protected as well as in reason, and as part of acompromise

As opposed to before when he said he WOULDN'T drill (note the lack of qualifiers :)).

Then, after McCain's idea was supported by the vast majority of the people, he changed his tune.

FLIPPITY FLOPPITY :D

What is he proposing to fix the energy problem that McCain is not also proposing?

Seriously... I mean come on... seriously compare that to the bad tempered scorched earth policy John McBush would bring to the table. More grid lock!

Do you actually believe this rhetoric or do you just love to use fear mongering hyperbole in your posts?

How come its only ever "work together time" when theres a Democrat leading the circus? When Republicans are in charge its always: "Dissent is Patriotic!".

How come its only ever "work together time" when theres a Democrat leading the circus? When Republicans are in charge its always: "Dissent is Patriotic!".

when the right is always trying to use he Dissent is American ...thats why its used. I cant count how many times I have heard that crap, and there is nothing more that pisses me off.makes my blood boil.

Werbung:
Quote:
Originally Posted by top gun

What is he proposing to fix the energy problem that McCain is not also proposing?

Quote:
Seriously... I mean come on... seriously compare that to the bad tempered scorched earth policy John McBush would bring to the table. More grid lock!

Do you actually believe this rhetoric or do you just love to use fear mongering hyperbole in your posts?

Quote:

Why do even bother responding to these puff balls? :D There ARE a few intelligent libs here ya know. :p

Back