Obama's earmarks 06-07

Werbung:
..............totally changing the track and with many apologies Masher!....this readers comment in the linked article caught my attention!

By Alex Grout on March 15, 2008 3:19 PM
Given the lack of reading time that the average American has, I think it is the responsibility of journalists to better educate the public in the body of their argument. For example, if a candidate is placed in a negative light for revealing information about earmarks made as a Senator, then the public should also be given an education about the pros and cons of the practice.

m'kay...

Well Alex Grout from Braindead, Nebraska (or wherever) if I were you I'd stay indoors and keep reading them Janet and John books!

Sorry Masher.....back to your Earmarks

Werbung:
..............totally changing the track and with many apologies masher!....this readers comment in the linked article caught my attention!

M'kay...

Well alex grout from braindead, nebraska (or wherever) if i were you i'd stay indoors and keep reading them janet and john books!

:D giggle yaaaaa heee :D harrr yuk cackle ha ha :D heee heeeeeeee giggle chortle giggle yaaaaa heee hee harrr yuk cackle heee heeeeeeee giggle chortle giggle yaaaaa heee hee harrr yuk cackle ha ha heee heeeeeeee giggle chortle giggle yaaaaa heee harrr yuk cackle ha ha heee heeeeeeee giggle chortle giggle yaaaaa heee hee harrr yuk cackle ha ha heee heeeeeeee giggle chortle giggle yaaaaa heee hee harrr yuk cackle ha ha heee heeeeeeee giggle chortle yaaaaa heee hee harrr yuk cackle ha ha heee heeeeeeee giggle chortle giggle yaaaaa heee hee harrr

Back