Obama's excuse for Saddleback

Libsmasher

Trying to recover from his loss at the Saddleback forum, obama's campaign staff are circulating the rumor that obama did so poorly compared to McCain because McCain was somehow listening in to Obama's questions and answers before McCain went on. (This is false and of course the Bot squad has no evidence.) NBC's Andrea Mitchell, one of the worst of the lib media Obama shills, and on the the most obama worshipful network, uncritically repeated the obama excuse on MSNBC. The fact is what McCain supporters have always known - in an even matchup against McCain, not controlled by the lib media, Obama would crumple like a cheap card table. :D

Werbung:
Trying to recover from his loss at the Saddleback forum, obama's campaign staff are circulating the rumor that obama did so poorly compared to McCain because McCain was somehow listening in to Obama's questions and answers before McCain went on. (This is false and of course the Bot squad has no evidence.) NBC's Andrea Mitchell, one of the worst of the lib media Obama shills, and on the the most obama worshipful network, uncritically repeated the obama excuse on MSNBC. The fact is what McCain supporters have always known - in an even matchup against McCain, not controlled by the lib media, Obama would crumple like a cheap card table. :D

That is so stupid. Obama's answers were easy to beat. He didnt even answer some of the questions, and the ones he did were just not very good.

That is so stupid. Obama's answers were easy to beat. He didnt even answer some of the questions, and the ones he did were just not very good.

I've seen this evasiveness over and over with Obama - I'm not sure if I've ever seen him actually answer a single question. :rolleyes:

Well first I disagree with your premis... Senator Obama did fine. It was not his strongest group of support but he showed up and had a thoughtful. conversation. In fact Senator Obama is doing much, much better in the religious community say Kerry did.

Andrea Mitchell is certainly no Lib media Obama shill. I've personally heard her report positive things about old McSame and not so flattering ones on senator Obama.

This was a softball forum to give Grampy a little exposer and I think everyone knows it.

Let's wait till it a real back and forth Debate. McSame will look like a deer in the headlights in front of a Cheese Case once again!:D

Well first I disagree with your premis... Senator Obama did fine. It was not his strongest group of support but he showed up and had a thoughtful. conversation. In fact Senator Obama is doing much, much better in the religious community say Kerry did.

Andrea Mitchell is certainly no Lib media Obama shill. I've personally heard her report positive things about old McSame and not so flattering ones on senator Obama.

This was a softball forum to give Grampy a little exposer and I think everyone knows it.

Let's wait till it a real back and forth Debate. McSame will look like a deer in the headlights in front of a Cheese Case once again!:D

The debates should be interesting, and I agree there are more nuns jumping up and down for Obama ready to give up their habits and ..... well only God knows what! and priests cussing at anyone who gets in his way screaming you are racist! I have never seen anything like this.

The mainstream (Normal) christian aproval for Obama will go down once the ads start coming out about his partial birth abortion and more importantly his voting NO on the infant born alive act 3 times. Kerry was for partial birth abortion and that is what sank him with christians, but he was well known for his, Obama is still like a brand new baby they dont know much about him YET.

Churches are starting to talk about it on Sundays now, the ads will come out and there are plenty of loud mouths like me who are more than happy to send what ever bit of information I can about these things to targeted people in key states :)

I also hope Obama keeps acting like "The One" because it makes him look so cheap to me, and like the freaking anti christ to christians.

The worst thing Obama could have done was make abortion an issue in this race. McCain is smart to pound on it.

Many on the right were so apathetic towards McCain they might have just not voted, but bringing abortion to the front energizes an otherwise apathetic base, and it seems like Obama is the one who brought the issue up. I think it was a mistake by his campaign.

The worst thing Obama could have done was make abortion an issue in this race. McCain is smart to pound on it.

Many on the right were so apathetic towards McCain they might have just not voted, but bringing abortion to the front energizes an otherwise apathetic base, and it seems like Obama is the one who brought the issue up. I think it was a mistake by his campaign.

I agree it was a mistake for Obama to appear at that ridiculous faith forum. It would be like McCain appearing at an anti war convention. I really don't know what the Obama campaign was thinking, the audience was obviously stacked in McCain's favor making it appear as if his answers were better than they were.

I agree it was a mistake for Obama to appear at that ridiculous faith forum. It would be like McCain appearing at an anti war convention. I really don't know what the Obama campaign was thinking, the audience was obviously stacked in McCain's favor making it appear as if his answers were better than they were.

Tickets were split 50-50 between Obama and McCain supporters.

I agree it was a mistake for Obama to appear at that ridiculous faith forum.
.............totaly agree!! Personaly I've never seen anything more cringing in my entire life!! Why any serious politician would turn up to such inane forum as that is beyond me! What possess these guys to take part in such fatuous television!!?? ....frankly mind its boggling!!!

Anyway for what's worth I have to admit that despite my mistrust of Obama....jeeez McCain was uuuuuugggghhhhhh.........vomit inducing!!!!

How you guys can watch this pathetic garbage is staggering

Well first I disagree with your premis... Senator Obama did fine.

Obama's own staff apparently disagrees. :D I saw it - Obama got stomped.

Another classic howler from you. :D Mitchell is probably the biggest Obama shill on the biggest Obama support network in the lib media.

This was a forum that dealt with the real issues that the lib media will never ask obama, because they know how bad he would look. It's the first time Obama had to perform other than at an Obamabot Fest, or getting butt kisses from the lib media. The results were predictable.

Thus ends the silly notion that evangelistic christians will vote for Obama. :)

.............totaly agree!! Personaly I've never seen anything more cringing in my entire life!! Why any serious politician would turn up to such inane forum as that is beyond me! What possess these guys to take part in such fatuous television!!?? ....frankly mind its boggling!!!

Anyway for what's worth I have to admit that despite my mistrust of Obama....jeeez McCain was uuuuuugggghhhhhh.........vomit inducing!!!!

How you guys can watch this pathetic garbage is staggering

I think it was the best forum I have ever seen. They did not dig at eachother, we got to know them, the person more than the candidate.... though they were both stumping for votes, you still saw the real them.

Not all, but a lot of the questions are ones I would have wanted to ask if I had 15 min with them.

Who they are and what they believe in their core matters as much or more as what they "say" they will do once in office.

Sorry you didnt like it :(

Werbung:
Sorry you didnt like it :(

Hi Mate - I guess to some degree that's the difference in our political landscape and inch allah we will not got to the stage of having to put our politicians in such nauseating surroundings. Just to give you a taste of the sort of political environment we are more used to.....

This is the UK Parliament at its best!

Back