obama's files hacked

Unite Our Nation

LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!

Gee, wonder what juicy stuff the nation is going to find out (over time of course) about the Massiah???

This is too good!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Werbung:
Not much of a story for those who want dirt -- it is believed that both McCain and Obama's files were hacked by a foreign entity for use in dealing with the new administration.

Are you kidding? Not much of a story?? I've no doubt that there will be some juicy stuff hitting the net before long!

They are guessing who did it. obama is no doubt nervous! bwaaaaaaa

I'm betting there is not much there to milk - but that won't stop the dishonest like FOX's news team and neo-con bloggers from making a story out of this.

So when someone hacks Palin's email account, its totally outrageous, but its fine to hack Obama's files.

Sounds like a pretty irrational position.

Werbung:
Most people assume at high levels that their stuff will be hacked. It would be very unlikely that Obama left anything juicy for anyone. He's got too many tecchies working for him to allow him that blunder.

Saying its some foreign nation hacking him is convenient. My money is on the GOP, but they do have friends in other countries...common intere$ts form a $olid bond..

Back