Obama's man in detroit

Werbung:
I heard the Palin pick has set the democratic ticket (I loathe to say the Obama campaign) ahead quite a jump.

No bump for the GOP and in fact it seems that closet-misogyny within his own ranks and the middle has judged Palin as unfit for office, while lesser males like Quayle were welcomed with open arms after a brief hazing..

That's one McCain didn't bank on, but should have..that even in the far left, some of the worst misogynists not only promote themselves as liberal-thinkers, but are also women. A little known fact; but not to me..

If Hillary can lose to Obama, that's what you call "proof in the pudding". McCain should've sat up and noticed that little glaring detail. And with true feminists like many behind Clinton, apparently more than I thought as well, they reject the insertion of a skirt for Hillary's triumphant qualifications. As if the substitute would be acceptable to thinking women. Just more objectification, like the man leaving his older goodwife for the younger "replacement" who bores him to death outside the bedroom..

These are the reasons the dems are pulling ahead. Who woulda thunk?

It just goes on and on...

I heard the Palin pick has set the democratic ticket (I loathe to say the Obama campaign) ahead quite a jump.

No bump for the GOP and in fact it seems that closet-misogyny within his own ranks and the middle has judged Palin as unfit for office, while lesser males like Quayle were welcomed with open arms after a brief hazing..

HELLO? HELLO? WAKE UP - WAKEY WAKEY - you were dreaming! :D There are no polls yet to register a bump, and your misogyny slur is nonsense.

If Hillary can lose to Obama, that's what you call "proof in the pudding". McCain should've sat up and noticed that little glaring detail.

Proof of WHAT? What the devil are you talking about? :)

HELLO? HELLO? WAKE UP - WAKEY WAKEY - you were dreaming! :D There are no polls yet to register a bump, and your misogyny slur is nonsense.

Proof of WHAT? What the devil are you talking about? :)

i think he meant that voters are not ready/willing/going to elect a woman this year. although i have to agree (guh) that sexism/misogyny has nothing to with (most of) the criticism of either palin or clinton.

i think he meant that voters are not ready/willing/going to elect a woman this year. although i have to agree (guh) that sexism/misogyny has nothing to with (most of) the criticism of either palin or clinton.

Then WHAT has to do with it? :)

The Bots don't want Hillary - a democrat.

The Bots don't want Palin - a republican.

Gosh, it sure SEEMS Bots just don't want women. :D

Werbung:
Then WHAT has to do with it? :)

The Bots don't want Hillary - a democrat.

The Bots don't want Palin - a republican.

Gosh, it sure SEEMS Bots just don't want women. :D

no one could possibly have issues with a woman as an individual, only because of their gender.

since i don't want mccain, does that mean i hate men? off to kill myself i guess.

Back