Obama's medical records?

Werbung:
Popeye , Paylin Does not have anything to hide, Hell she is three times more qualified to be the President than Yo Mama, sorry Obama.

Popeye , Paylin Does not have anything to hide, Hell she is three times more qualified to be the President than Yo Mama, sorry Obama.

I disagree with every aspect of this post. While I agree with the earlier poster that both should just release thier medical records to end any speculation. But this notion that Palin is more qualified one bit, much less three times more qualified than Obama is either blind partisanship, or woefully ignorant.

Also, Palin has a history of not being exactly forthcoming about her medical issues. She hid the fact that she was pregnant for a good 5 months before Alaskans got wind of it.

Also, Palin has a history of not being exactly forthcoming about her medical issues. She hid the fact that she was pregnant for a good 5 months before Alaskans got wind of it.

There are some female issues that can't be disclosed to the public....

Do you think that visits to her OBGYN should be disclosed? :confused:

How about Obama he is still a smoker. How are his lungs?

I am a girl, what is private about OBGYN information?

it cant be any worse than a colon issue or a prostate issue
i dont know if i spelled that right

I dont disagree, I think there are plenty of things that shouldnt be disclosed that are. I dont know where this whole issue of releasing medical records started, but both sides have been doing it for quite awhile now. That pandoras box has been open for a long time.
Not in general no. Its none of my business for %99 of it. But while holding public office, she spent considerable time and effort to hide the fact she was pregnant.
The fact that Obama smokes doesnt bother me a bit. Nor would it matter if any politician smokes. I couldnt imagine sitting through all the meetings without wanting a smoke at some point.

I am a girl, what is private about OBGYN information?
I am sure there are more examples, but one of them being disclosure of victimization of sexual assault, and other things of this nature.
it cant be any worse than a colon issue or a prostate issue
i dont know if i spelled that right
Personally I think it would be much more appropriate to have a write up from a mental health professional than a medical doctor.

Werbung:
I am sure there are more examples, but one of them being disclosure of victimization of sexual assault, and other things of this nature.

Personally I think it would be much more appropriate to have a write up from a mental health professional than a medical doctor.

If you trusted them then yes that could be helpful but that information is more private than normal medical information

i had to go through a mental evaluation to adopt and I was sweating it. The lady doing the eval was clearly left wing and i was afraid for her to ask me any political or religous questions

She could have deemed me crazy for my faith and or my political thoughts, luckily we never got to those topics :)

a left wing nut evaluating palin would make her a monster as would a right wing nut evaluating obama

Back