Obama's new spin on the Wright issue

NO Obamanation;36629]It would be stupid of me to like Obama because Bush has low approval ratings.

Agreed... but with the bar set this low with such dismal failure bashing someone who is intelligent and uplifting doesn't make a very good point either.

Same answer as above. And a side note. You really should have left some kool-aid for others. Not everyone has had their drink yet. And it looks like you drank enough for the whole block.

Hey, I'm not making this stuff up. For good reason and by the numbers W. is the worst President since they started keeping record. I think I'd be drinking the "kool-aid" if I was one to just look the other way and say... Oh, he's done ok when he obviously hasn't.

The Dems have had a majority for long enough for us to feel the effects. And it hurts!

The Dems send it up. The masters of disasters veto it, block it, filibuster it, set fire to it, anything to stop progress. People aren't stupid. They know they're doing this so the neo-con tribe can say... See they're a do nothing Congress. Not gonna fly... people have C-SPAN. :)

This will all change soooo quick anyway as soon as there's a Democratic President and I think the Dems will likely also get the 60 votes they needed all along also just as a kicker.

Super intelligent? What do you base this on?

Thanks! I think it would be a little frightening if he did get your vote. You must realize your posts seem violent and volatile. The goal is to bring good caring rational people together. Obama has done a great job at that. Biggest Democratic turnouts EVER. Hey when you have 2 good and popular candidates there's going to be a race. It will all be just fine. ;)

Worked his way up. Yes and quickly. He was a community organizer what ever the heck that is! Then a State Senator for 8 years where he voted in ways I did not know a human being could, and still be considered a human being. Then without any real competition he became a United States Senator, and within a year he had his eyes fixed on the Presidency.

Caring? Compassionate? HE VOTED NO ON THE BORN ALIVE ACT. THAT IS SUB HUMAN. HE HAS THE COMPASSION OF A MAGGOT THAT FEEDS OF THE DEAD!

So I take it you're one of those anti women crazies standing out in front of clinics with signs... if not worse. That's a shame. But still President Obama will be someone that will do soooo much better than the Republicans that after the starts to turn around for the better maybe even you yourself will come around.

I do not disagree that American wants change. But if Obama was the change we wanted, don’t you think he could have unified his own party by now?

Good! Then you know a third Bush term under Grampy McCain is out of the question. On the Democratic unity question. Watch what happens in the general my friend.

I never said I was supporting McCain. Actually I don’t support any of the current candidates. And I suppose I respect him for the POW stuff too, but I don’t think he would make a great president.

See... we agree on something.

The waffle house already has John Freaking Kerry’s picture on it. I don’t think there is room for McCain, though they are close enough friends I am sure Kerry would like to have him share the spot.

By now we all know we'd had been so much better if Kerry had won it's not funny. A lot of lives and hundreds of billions of hard earned tax payer dollars would have been saved.

John McCain... you can almost feel his pain in pandering to the money in his Party. The worst thing. After he gives up his dignity... he still loses. He'll leave the Senate in a kinda sad way.

If America votes Obama in, then we will get what we deserve. But I think we deserve a lot more than the façade Obama offers. I wont call him maggot after he is elected (God forbid that happens) I think people who talk that way about a sitting president are not good Americans. Less than that really but I’ll try to be polite. . I’ll just vent when he does the gross and disgusting things he does in places like this.

And again we agree. When Obama wins America will get exactly what they deserve. A fresh start, a new brighter outlook, the troops home... in a word HOPE! Give the guy a chance and you'll see good things...

Werbung:
Agreed... but with the bar set this low with such dismal failure bashing someone who is intelligent and uplifting doesn't make a very good point either.

Questioning his voting record is not bashing. Questioning the kinds of people he hangs with and defends is not bashing, questioning his judgment SURELY IS NOT BASHING SINCE HE SAYS HE HAS THE JUDGMENT TO LEAD!

Hey, I'm not making this stuff up. For good reason and by the numbers W. is the worst President since they started keeping record. I think I'd be drinking the "kool-aid" if I was one to just look the other way and say... Oh, he's done ok when he obviously hasn't.

Bush can be the worst president in every country on the earth and it is still a STUPID REASON to like or support Obama.

The Dems send it up. The masters of disasters veto it, block it, filibuster it, set fire to it, anything to stop progress. People aren't stupid. They know they're doing this so the neo-con tribe can say... See they're a do nothing Congress. Not gonna fly... people have C-SPAN. :)

And kool-aid :)

This will all change soooo quick anyway as soon as there's a Democratic President and I think the Dems will likely also get the 60 votes they needed all along also just as a kicker.

I agree we will see the "change" so quickly.... .. I think they said the same about Hitler’s Germany.......

Thanks! I think it would be a little frightening if he did get your vote. You must realize your posts seem violent and volatile. The goal is to bring good caring rational people together. Obama has done a great job at that. Biggest Democratic turnouts EVER. Hey when you have 2 good and popular candidates there's going to be a race. It will all be just fine. ;)

My post is violent? ahh maybe because I said I would rather cut off my arm ?
I have never in my life met a rational liberal... I am not sure there is such a thing.
You think my post is violent and volatile because I don’t agree with you. If I said everything I said but made it about Bush or McCain, you would have praised it as true. Liberals are always that way. They want free speech but they don’t want you to get it if your speaking against them.

Obama has done a great job at uniting? Funny it seems like he is tearing his own party apart, it seems like he can’t even get his silly delegates, he can’t even beat a girl!
Biggest democratic turn out ever... And HALF OR MORE are voting AGAINST HIM!! Now if that is uniting, I wonder what he will do when he wants to divide?

I agree it will be just fine. Out of the three I would pick Hillary. I voted for her yesterday~!

So I take it you're one of those anti women crazies standing out in front of clinics with signs... if not worse. That's a shame. But still President Obama will be someone that will do soooo much better than the Republicans that after the starts to turn around for the better maybe even you yourself will come around.

No, not anti woman, would be hard to be that since I am one. And no I never held a sign screeching my opinion. I leave that to the "make love not war" crowd. But yes I am one of those crazy nuts who believe if there is a child lying on a table breathing THEY SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE!
Call me crazy :)

You won’t convince people who have not drank your kool-aid what a great guy he is or how super intelligent he is. But you can believe it, I don’t think anyone will mind.

Good! Then you know a third Bush term under Grampy McCain is out of the question. On the Democratic unity question. Watch what happens in the general my friend.

A 3d bush term from a LIBERAL?

John McCain's biggest problem is he is to freaking Liberal. I have to vote for Hillary if I want a President with B@ll$

Yes let’s watch what happens in the general when the Repubs can vote. Right now only half the Dems are voting against him; wait till the Repubs get their chance :)

You should get over it. Not everyone will like your beloved Obama. Do you think I or anyone cares that you don’t now nor have you probably ever liked Bush? Who cares? You shouldn’t get yourself all worked up if people cant like your guy. Some people have different ideas of what is right and wrong. Obama stands for everything I am against. He will never rub off on me.

By now we all know we'd had been so much better if Kerry had won it's not funny. A lot of lives and hundreds of billions of hard earned tax payer dollars would have been saved.

WE ALL KNOW? I don’t care for A LOT of what Bush has done, but I would take him over Kerry any day of the week. Even Kerry knows he sucked, that’s why he didn’t run again! I am glad the American people did not think like you and Kerry is just a senator who will hopefully lose his seat this year!

John McCain... you can almost feel his pain in pandering to the money in his Party. The worst thing. After he gives up his dignity... he still loses. He'll leave the Senate in a kinda sad way.[/COLOR]

McCain leaving the senate would be terrible for liberals all across America, he spends more time in their camp than he does his own.

And again we agree. When Obama wins America will get exactly what they deserve. A fresh start, a new brighter outlook, the troops home... in a word HOPE! Give the guy a chance and you'll see good things..

If he becomes president then he does. I won’t do what you do. I won’t bash him while he is a sitting president. I think that is disgusting behavior. I'll just point out the things I feel he is doing wrong. So in that sense I guess it’s giving him a chance, but Ill never give him my vote.

Well Miracle of Miracles, someone is finally seeing what I have been trying to say all along. The man is not truthful (to put it nicely) he is not loyal, (finally turned on his so called friend, family member, pastor and mentor) he is totally inexperienced, became a Senator with no help (guess who all he owes) he is an elitist (has a difficult time relating to common middle class people) will NOT get along with people in Congress, has too many rich people supporting him (now what do they want?) his election will cause a bigger racial divide than we have ever seen. Wrong Man, Wrong Time. The country couldn't be in worse shape than it is now. I do not see him as being able to do anything but cause more trouble. What in the sam H--- are people thinking or they are not thinking. If he wins Indiana and N.C. you may just have another Republican President for at least four more years. Hope Mc Cain picks a good young running mate.
And thank God I found this board! Honestly all the other sites I've gone to are so pro Obama it's sickening! Now I admit I am a Hillary supporter who will NOT vote for Obama (unless he takes Hillary as his running mate for VP) and I WILL vote for McCain if Obama gets the nomination! Why? Because I want a president that will keep me SAFE. Someone who has the wisdom to know how to deal with LIFE! Someone who realizes that you just can't say "change" and voila things are changed! I agree if he's elected there will be a bigger racial divide than there ever was because suddenly it will be the WHITE FOLKS who are always wrong and the BLACK FOLKS who will expect HIM to make it all right for THEM regardless of the consequences! Racist? I don't know but I think if Obama becomes our President we are going to see REVERSE RACISM in this country!:(

It now appears that OBama is just a typical politician.
I think it is interesting that the main stream media is finally starting to take a detailed look at OBama as a person and his various connections to certain individuals that were instrumental to his rise to political prominence. I wonder what else is waiting to be discovered?
Personally I find OBama's association with Marxism via 'Black Liberation Theology' (A theology that God is the Saviour of all oppressed peoples and that had it's roots in the socio-political conflict between the Sandanistia's and the Contra's in South America), fascinating yet disturbing in that he was 'around it' for 20years and implies, through his denial of reverend Wright's sermons, that he knew nothing about that also.
Could 'we the people' be looking at our first Marxist President of the United States?
Unfortunately it's a day late and a dollar short for the Media to do any good now. They should have brought the rev wright, bill ayers stuff up a whole lot sooner ...like before Super Tuesday. I wonder how many people that voted for Obama before this stuff came up would vote for him now! Not as many I suspect...which is why I think a lot of them will now vote for McCain in the General Election if Obama is the Democratic Nominee!

Werbung:
So if/when Obama wins, you wont rally behind the rightfully elected President?
Not the person you were addressing but...

Unite behind him? Hell no! Put up with him...I'll have to unless I want to move out of the country! But then again I put up with 8 years of GWB...I can put up with 4 years of Obama IF I have to!:(

Back