Obama's Pro Union Executive Order

Werbung:
BRILLIANT! Now we can spread the crash of the auto industry to the rest of America!!! WONDERFUL!

This is simply put... a way to pay back the Unions that got him elected. it will also take away the ability for no union construction workers to compete for government projects.

If that isn't a bunch of $hit.. I don't know what is.

Chances are the union labor costs would be higher.

"there was a liar who became the prez and Obama was his namo"

"O" "B" "A" "M" "A"

sing along everyone.

Nothing that President Obama has done as far as unions go is anything that is not completely fair and just. All that's being done is repairing some of the damage Bush/Cheney did to labor during their 2 terms.

We all saw what GREED at the top got us... DISASTER!

I'm not in any union, never have been, but have friends who are. The fact that we have a President now that cares finally about workers making less than 100K per year is a good sign for American workers as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you President Obama for caring about working families!

I am not in a union, I make less than than the 100k per year as well. But as we have seen in many instances, the unions tend to bring the cost of laber up and the quality of work down.

There are some instances where it hasn't happend, because, as with everything there are exceptions.

What is upsetting about his order is that it will almost disqualify non union construction workers from working on any of the newly created "stimulus jobs".

That is wrong. Plain and simple. those construction projects, as with most union projects will cost more and take longer to complete.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Economy/wm2268.cfm

This stimuls should be for all Americans.

So far I haven't even heard fo any stimuls for those who are in the middle income around 50k -99k. Those types fo workers do not want to build ridges and roads.

Nothing that President Obama has done as far as unions go is anything that is not completely fair and just. All that's being done is repairing some of the damage Bush/Cheney did to labor during their 2 terms.

We all saw what GREED at the top got us... DISASTER!

I'm not in any union, never have been, but have friends who are. The fact that we have a President now that cares finally about workers making less than 100K per year is a good sign for American workers as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you President Obama for caring about working families!

You talk about greed, well, lets talk about the dems greedy "stimuls bill" full of crap.

The governmet needs to be less greedy!

"But as we have seen in many instances, the unions tend to bring the cost of laber up and the quality of work down."

That's quite a claim. If there was one piece of verifiable support for your absurd claim I'm sure you would have detailed it. Just so you understand, an opinion, especially an unsubstantiated opinion not only doesn't rise to level of "fact", it only deludes the person making the claim into thinking their uninformed baloney is believed by anyone outside the tinfoil hat wearers club.

"But as we have seen in many instances, the unions tend to bring the cost of laber up and the quality of work down."

That's quite a claim. If there was one piece of verifiable support for your absurd claim I'm sure you would have detailed it. Just so you understand, an opinion, especially an unsubstantiated opinion not only doesn't rise to level of "fact", it only deludes the person making the claim into thinking their uninformed baloney is believed by anyone outside the tinfoil hat wearers club.
You mean to tell me that the big 3 in detroit do not substantiate that. You have to be kidding.

http://clivecrook.theatlantic.com/archives/2008/11/does_obama_still_want_stronger.php
You have to read down a little.

In case the first article wasn't enough. Please feel free to read more.

http://quiglag.com/2006/02/05/do-unions-hurt-america

Typical home-schooled tinfoil hat wearer. Not a clue what he's talking about. By the way, exactly what is "laber"? Is that a George W. Bush word?

Werbung:
He has to pay back all the money that the AFLCIO put into his campaing. No wonder he put Solis, a former lobbiest for the labor unions in charge of the labor department...

He is a crooked as politicians come.... :mad:

Back