Obama's radical connections in Africa!!!

XCALIDEM

This is one of the things that piss me off about the media. They've kept this crap very low profile. If it wasn't for NOOBAMANATION, I wouldn't have known about this...

PEOPLE, IS TIME TO WAKE UP. DON'T LET THIS RADICAL COMMUNIST BECOME OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!! :mad:
Obama is seen campaining for leader that supports ethnic cleansing :eek:

Werbung:
Odinga's supporters are seen here linching and killing people after their candidate loses the elections. Reminds of that video from New York where McCain supporters were attacked by Obamabots....

McCain's radical connections in America.

The cornerstone of John McCain's campaign, and the one hope he has to lure voters during the election is his self-claimed strong position on terrorism. He frequently attempts to bind that with, what he hopes voters will consider, is his good judgment. Both took a serious beating a couple of months ago.

John McCain was forced to remove a man from his finance committee that was labeled as a supporter of Hezbollah, and "a key agent of the terrorist group in the Detroit area". Those allegations did not come from the Democrats. They came from Debbie Schlussel, a Republican and conservative writer. It's hardly an asset to have a terrorist helping you raise funds. It certainly doesn't give the appearance of good judgment to employ a member of Hezbollah, an organization the US State Department labels as a "terrorist organization", as a key fund raiser.

So you want to be president of the United States and you want people to think you're strong on fighting terrorism and exercise good judgment, then it's discovered you've actually hired a terrorist to go out help raise money for you. That ought to drag in the votes. It would also be interesting to know where this alleged terrorist went to get the money he brought into John McCain's campaign. Did any of McCain's new campaign funds actually come from other terrorists? It’s unknown if John McCain used that money or disposed of it.

Here's the link to additional details posted on the ABC News website....

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...cain-hezb.html

McCain's other radical connection in America...

John McCain just obtained a new endorsement. I doubt if he'll mention it in any of his snooze-a-rama campaign speeches. He's now been endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan.

By any of the contemporary definitions, the Ku Klux Klan would more than meet the standard of a domestic terrorist organization.

http://current.com/items/89064028_kk...ts_john_mccain

McCain's radical connections in America.

The cornerstone of John McCain's campaign, and the one hope he has to lure voters during the election is his self-claimed strong position on terrorism. He frequently attempts to bind that with, what he hopes voters will consider, is his good judgment. Both took a serious beating a couple of months ago.

John McCain was forced to remove a man from his finance committee that was labeled as a supporter of Hezbollah, and "a key agent of the terrorist group in the Detroit area". Those allegations did not come from the Democrats. They came from Debbie Schlussel, a Republican and conservative writer. It's hardly an asset to have a terrorist helping you raise funds. It certainly doesn't give the appearance of good judgment to employ a member of Hezbollah, an organization the US State Department labels as a "terrorist organization", as a key fund raiser.

So you want to be president of the United States and you want people to think you're strong on fighting terrorism and exercise good judgment, then it's discovered you've actually hired a terrorist to go out help raise money for you. That ought to drag in the votes. It would also be interesting to know where this alleged terrorist went to get the money he brought into John McCain's campaign. Did any of McCain's new campaign funds actually come from other terrorists? It’s unknown if John McCain used that money or disposed of it.

Here's the link to additional details posted on the ABC News website....

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...cain-hezb.html

There you go derailing the main issue here. You're accusing some guy who is not McCain about engaging with terrorists. We're talking about Obama here! he's the one running for president of the U.S.
There's a pattern here with Obama's actions. You are seeing it in these videos, yet you decide to look the other way and find new views in order to make yourself feel better. This is complete brain washing...

I lived in south american countries where the commies started wars. I know the symtoms. It's all the same rhetoric that you guys are saying right now...

Why can't you see the facts????

Here's something that will help you understand better:

Newsmax.com

Hamas Endorses Obama
Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:21 AM

By: Newsmax Staff

Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama has received an endorsement he might well wish he hadn’t — from the militant Palestinian group Hamas.

Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas’ top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, delivered his endorsement in an interview with WorldNetDaily and WABC Radio in New York.

“We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections,” Yousuf said.

“I do believe [Obama] is like John Kennedy, a great man with a great principle. And he has a vision to change America, to [put] it in a position to lead the world community, but not with humiliation and arrogance.”

The U.S. and Israel have been seeking to isolate Hamas, which seized control of Gaza in June and is classified by the State Department as a terrorist group.

Obama, as well as presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and John McCain, have all referred to Hamas as a “terrorist organization,” according to WorldNetDaily.

Asked about Obama’s criticism of former President Jimmy Carter’s meeting with Hamas during his Middle Eastern trip, Yousuf said:

“I understand American politics and this is the season for elections and everybody tries to sound like he’s a friend of Israel…

“I hope Mr. Obama and the Democrats will change the political discourse when one of them will be the president.”

© 2008 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

McCain's other radical connection in America...

John McCain just obtained a new endorsement. I doubt if he'll mention it in any of his snooze-a-rama campaign speeches. He's now been endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan.

By any of the contemporary definitions, the Ku Klux Klan would more than meet the standard of a domestic terrorist organization.

http://current.com/items/89064028_kk...ts_john_mccain

Why don't you mention Obama's relationship with Rashid Khalidi?

I don't know about you, but I was always told; "Who you hang out with is who you become"

You guys are quite amusing. Ayers, connections to African politics, he's the anti-Christ, a Muslim, wants to tax drinking water, on and on. Only a truly slow learner would have realized none of the donkey dust is working. McCain is tanking in the polls. You roll out more of the old absurdities, he tanks some more.

Great game plan you got there. It's a loser, but I sure hope you keep it up.

You guys are quite amusing. Ayers, connections to African politics, he's the anti-Christ, a Muslim, wants to tax drinking water, on and on. Only a truly slow learner would have realized none of the donkey dust is working. McCain is tanking in the polls. You roll out more of the old absurdities, he tanks some more.

Great game plan you got there. It's a loser, but I sure hope you keep it up.

What you are saying that the person in the video campaining for his cousin; "the Ethnic cleanser" is not him: Barack Hussein Obama?

How blinded you guys are!!!! What was Obama's purpose to campaing for someone in Africa, at the cost of U.S tax payers???

And meanwhile back in the real world, where facts, documented facts and records count, John McCain is continuing to lose. Keep up the good work. You're results are quite impressive.

And meanwhile back in the real world, where facts, documented facts and records count, John McCain is continuing to lose. Keep up the good work. You're results are quite impressive.

Again, you're refusing to answer my questions... Typical Obamabot responses when confronted with the truth... :D

Werbung:
Because it's non-relevant, probably not factual, has no traction with anyone other than the tin-foil hat wearers at the trailer park, and is totally typical of the volume of other debunked and absurd smears the Republicans have thrown out that haven't done anything, except help drive McCain's numbers down.

Back