Obama's radical connections in Africa!!!

Werbung:
Because it's non-relevant, probably not factual, has no traction with anyone other than the tin-foil hat wearers at the trailer park, and is totally typical of the volume of other debunked and absurd smears the Republicans have thrown out that haven't done anything, except help drive McCain's numbers down.

Thrown out! It's your candidate who keeps lying about hardly knowing Bill Ayres when there's lots of proof of the times they've spent together... Even Michelle Obama invited him to be a key note speaker @ the University of Chicago....

C'MON! I prefer wearing a tin foil hat then to be brain washed like you!! You're seeing the eveidence here and you refuse to aknolwedge it :mad:

You guys are quite amusing. Ayers, connections to African politics, he's the anti-Christ, a Muslim, wants to tax drinking water, on and on. Only a truly slow learner would have realized none of the donkey dust is working. McCain is tanking in the polls. You roll out more of the old absurdities, he tanks some more.

Great game plan you got there. It's a loser, but I sure hope you keep it up.

It's "not working" because you Kool-Aid drinkers refuse to acknowledge the truth. Denial is all you've got.

No, I'll tell you something else we've got...a nice fat lead in the polls and all the electoral projections...

drink that!

And Jim Jones had a whole lot of company with him in Guyana too, and just like them, their entire "faith" was built on a pack of lies and denial. :rolleyes:

It's "not working" because you Kool-Aid drinkers refuse to acknowledge the truth. Denial is all you've got.

..........or its a non-issue. The more people harp on about what happened in the past the more disinterested people become. Apart from the activists I would hazzard that most people are able to distinguish the message that Obama is sending out NOW over what he did, said or is suposed to have done years ago.

I take the view that Obama is part of a Political Party and the grandees of that party are hardly likely to let the country fall into the hands of a radicalised mooslim, crack smoking, white bashing prince of darkness without at least say hummmm! Otherwise they are finished as a political force and I don't thing the Democratic Party of the US has a death wish!

I think its the lack of journalistic skills that is whipping up all this polemic as the sensationalists have an inability to comment on the manifestos, so rather than gain the intellectual capability to argue the issues they can only go after the man.

Werbung:
Back