Obama's "Republican Slap-Down II" Is SET!!!

Mr. Shaman

"President Obama's bipartisan meeting on health care reform planned for February 25 will be broadcast livehttp://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/08/health.care/index.html?hpt=T1, a senior administration official said Monday.

Coverage details were not complete, but the official said the White House expected "the whole thing to be live."

In a CBS interview broadcast nationally Sunday, Obama said: "What I'd like to do is have a meeting whereby I'm sitting with the Republicans, sitting with the Democrats, sitting with health care experts, and let's just go through these bills -- their ideas, our ideas -- let's walk through them in a methodical way so that the American people can see and compare what makes the most sense."

Obama first floated the idea of face-to-face, televised talks with Republicans to seek a health care compromise last week. In a speech Thursday at a fundraising crowd, he said that whatever legislation emerges from the talks should then go to Congress for a vote."

I hope all o' the Republicans show-up!!

:cool:

Werbung:
I hope all o' the Republicans show-up!!

:cool:

I HOPE ZERO Republicans show up at this Owebama Farce!!
The Nation DOES NOT WANT his health bill that takes complete control over every citizens life!!
We NEED to START OVER!! Not try and Fix this rotten bill written by the radical Leftist !! Forget it!! Until CONSERVATIVES take over control of our Congress! SOON!

I HOPE ZERO Republicans show up at this Owebama Farce!!
Yeah...I don't blame you. Obama pretty-much whupped their collective-butts, that last-time-around....

That's why Mike Pence is scared o' him!!

The last time this was done they were told "you lost" when they offered an idea. Why would this time be any different ?
How unfortunate you can't show the video or transcript o' that....'cause it never happened....no matter what Porky Limbaugh or FAUX noise said.

Never happened.

:rolleyes:

by refusing to answer direct questions ?
Watch Part 3, on YouTube.

Mike Pence could barely look Obama in-the-eye, when he asked his question. He spent most o' his time, lookin'-down...at the floor! What...was he scared o' Obama....or, did Pence know he was talkin' CRAP???

Didin't much matter. Obama SHREDDED Pence!!​

I
f they don't show up, it's because Republicans are a party of old fogies. Half of you fools are in wheelchairs and the other half are on oxygen..
Lol. And democrats are all wondering which one was daddy, 'cause momma sure don't know!

Whatta "surprise".

John Boner has (quite) obviously yet to recover, from Republican Butt-Whuppin' I, and is demanding special new-rules for Round II.​

"White House press secretary Robert Gibbs responded by saying that Obama has sought Republican input since early last year, and the president remains interested in hearing ideas that the GOP believe will advance the cause of health care reform.

"The President looks forward to reviewing Republican proposals that meet the goals he laid out at the beginning of this process, and as recently as the State of the Union Address. He's open to including any good ideas that stand up to objective scrutiny. What he will not do, however, is walk away from reform and the millions of American families and small business counting on it."

"The President looks forward to reviewing Republican proposals that meet the goals he laid out at the beginning of this process, and as recently as the State of the Union Address. He's open to including any good ideas that stand up to objective scrutiny. What he will not do, however, is walk away from reform and the millions of American families and small business counting on it."

Since Obama will be the one defining what constitutes a "good idea" and it'll be his political sycophants that perform the "objective scrutiny," it's nothing but a farce and the people know it.

What's his approval down to now? 44%? Maybe he needs to keep giving speeches to get it back up. Oh, that's right, the more he talks about his health care plan, the more he explains it, the lower his numbers go. He's polling 2 for 1 (disapproval) with the independents. Once he imposes his change, I'm sure it'll go back up....

Since Obama will be the one defining what constitutes a "good idea" and it'll be his political sycophants that perform the "objective scrutiny," it's nothing but a farce and the people know it.

What's his approval down to now? 44%? Maybe he needs to keep giving speeches to get it back up. Oh, that's right, the more he talks about his health care plan, the more he explains it, the lower his numbers go. He's polling 2 for 1 (disapproval) with the independents. Once he imposes his change, I'm sure it'll go back up....

He's actually already made moot most of it with his pre-conditions. Lets see if any dems who also disagree with the nature of Obamacare are permitted into the discussion. I'm thinking not as they don't be happy with the pre-conditions either.

The trump card is, of course, the debt aspect of all this and I hope the GOP hammer him with this. Even the bllue dogs say tackle the costs savings first (and as is not being suggested seriously now) and then look at the rest.

Werbung:
Back