Obama's "Romney killed my wife" ad

Texas_tea

As off color this ad is, it is now been proven to be another Obama lie by none other than CNN. This man's wife died of cancer 5 years after the steel mill closed in which some of that time she did have insurance through her employer.

CNN Takes Apart Obama Super-PAC Ad Blaming Romney for Woman's Cancer Death, Tells Obama Aide 'It's Full of Falsehoods'

WOLF BLITZER: Brianna, on the surface, it seems pretty outrageous to blame Mitt Romney for the death of this woman. That's a pretty outrageous claim, but what's going on here?
BRIANNA KEILAR: It does when you dig deeper here, Wolf, because this ad makes it sound like this woman passed away shortly after Bain Capital closed down the steel plant where her husband worked. But in reality, she passed away five years after it closed.
And the former steel worker in this ad, I spoke to him on the phone today, and he said that during some of that time, his wife had insurance through her employer. So, Wolf, this is a heart-wrenching story, but it's not accurate.
Again ....more lies from Obama. And keep this in mind as well. Under Obamacare not only would this man have lost his wife anyway, he would have been fined for not having health insurance.

Werbung:
What? You mean it's so over the top even CNN doesn't buy into it?

Just the simple fact that no one in the Obama administration or his campaign have denounced it, tells you that they like it, and probably even blessed it.

Hardly a surprise, of course. Even the leftist CNN appears to have had enough of the Obama campaign's chronic fibs. Here CNN debunks the Obama ad about the guy working for GST Steel, who connects Bain Capital's purchase of GST Steel with his wife's later death from cancer.

And even CNN's debunking barely scratches the surface.

The guy worked for GST Steel for 30 years, he said.

Did anyone notice that before Bain Capital ever came around, GST Steel's previous owner was shutting it down? And when Bain Capital came in, they cancelled the shutdown, spent a ton of money on renovations and improvements to the company, and kept it running an additional 8 years?

Did I miss where this steel worker thanked Mitt Romney for giving him an additional 8 years of employment (and Health Care coverage), that he wouldn't have had if Romney and Bain hadn't bought the company?

Funny, I don't recall hearing that mentioned in the ad.

Will these Democrats ever stop lying, distorting, and twisting the truth?

Is it November yet?

What? You mean it's so over the top even CNN doesn't buy into it?

Just the simple fact that no one in the Obama administration or his campaign have denounced it, tells you that they like it, and probably even blessed it.
"Then, in the next hour, Blitzer repeatedly pressed current Obama spokeswoman Jen Psaki to disavow the ad – saying “it’s full of falsehoods” -- and she refused, and bizarrely claimed Team Obama has as much do with Burton’s ad “as we do with Michael Phelps winning gold medals last week.”
Obama refuses to disavow this ad because it is effective, despite all the data debunking it. Again, liberals do not have the ability to think for themselves and those who support Obama will believe this ad anyway. It is the gospel according to the messiah.
The Obama administration knows this and knows the lack of truth does not affect his message to the sheeples!

Joseph Goebbels Big Lie Propaganda Ministry 101.

I suppose--if they have to--democrats will burn the Capitol and say the Republicans did it.
There is no depravity too deep for these Anti-American Fifth-Columnists who seek to destroy America.
They are championed by people who have studied "certain historical political movements".

Joseph Goebbels Big Lie Propaganda Ministry 101.

I suppose--if they have to--democrats will burn the Capitol and say the Republicans did it.
There is no depravity too deep for these Anti-American Fifth-Columnists who seek to destroy America.
They are championed by people who have studied "certain historical political movements".

Just like every one of these shootings (like what happened in Colorado), they come out and accuse someone in the Tea Party and then a Palin or Rush Limbaugh, before they even know the body count.

Have they been wrong? So far, 100% wrong, but does it stop them from doing it again the next time?

Romney had nothing to do with the closure of GST Steel because he left Bain Capital seven years earlier. The ad was created by Obama's super PAC Priorities USA Action and super PACs often run absurd negative ads which distort a candidate's record but if the Obama campaign keeps running those negative ads, it may lose the mainstream media's support.

Romney had nothing to do with the closure of GST Steel because he left Bain Capital seven years earlier. The ad was created by Obama's super PAC Priorities USA Action and super PACs often run absurd negative ads which distort a candidate's record but if the Obama campaign keeps running those negative ads, it may lose the mainstream media's support.
I agree .... I ordinarily would not have believed this. But, I am seeing how the MSM is beginning to react to Obama's communist style propaganda.

Thanks for your comment.

this is whats. left of the party of JFK. these people should be responsible for nothing.

JFK was just as bad as any of them--in my own inimitable ways.
Let Khrushchev rub his face in the dirt.
And--as always--a sex fiend--like all democrats.

Werbung:
Back