Obamas Solyndra scandel wheres the mainstream media reporting this?

steveox

Obama Aides Pushed For Solyndra Decision

President Barack Obama’s aides pressured White House budget officials to complete a review of a $535 million U.S. loan guarantee to Solyndra LLC, a solar-panel maker that has filed for bankruptcy protection, according to a U.S. House committee report based on e-mails and documents.

Republicans on the House Energy and Commerce Committee released the findings of a seven-month investigation into U.S. support for Fremont, California-based Solyndra today before a hearing where two administration officials faced questions about White House support for the company and its goals for clean energy.

The Department of Energy and the Office of Management and Budget “did not take adequate steps to protect taxpayer dollars,” according to the report.

Solyndra, promoted by the Obama administration as a successful example of the use of stimulus money to spur development of a clean-energy industry, filed for bankruptcy on Sept. 6, and two days later its offices were raided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-09-14/obama-aides-pushed-for-solyndra-decision.html

But Remember George W Bushs Halliburton scandal? Oh yeah NBC,ABC,CBS MSNBC And CNN reported it. But when Obama has a scandel its hush hush!!!

Werbung:
About time someone posted a thread about this
now I wonder how long it will take before someone posts on fast and furious

And say what?

"Hey Eric you're a liar and there's a speech you made in 2009 that proves you knew, and you should shoot yourself with one of the guns now, taking the bullet for your master, and save an expensive investigation".

Consider it said.

its funny watching the right cry where is the reporting.. on things I have already seen reported...

She posted that a few days ago. But, hey snappy defense for your side...

Aren't you going to defend him, and pull some republican from the late 1800's out of an orafice, that did something similar and "got away" with it....

It's your "special" defense for everything POS. Don't disappoint. You don't have the option to back down from the actions of this administration after claiming how loyal and true to their convictions libs are.... Stand by your man.....:p

I said it was reported I did not say I have paid attention. I have been gone and at work all week so Have not got to look into it much.

But nice work on the , well this was posted a few days ago...making the post even more stupid as the report that made this a issue..just came up a few days ago...

and the fast the the Furious...yea so long ago the guy already stepped down and was replaced like a month ago...

I said it was reported I did not say I have paid attention. I have been gone and at work all week so Have not got to look into it much.

But nice work on the , well this was posted a few days ago...making the post even more stupid as the report that made this a issue..just came up a few days ago...

and the fast the the Furious...yea so long ago the guy already stepped down and was replaced like a month ago...

Holder should step down? who is it you think should step down?

He's claiming that Holder DID step down. OMG!

Convenient how POS doesn't pay attention to the stuff that makes his side look like the crooks they are.

110915beelertoon_c20110914105723.jpg

Will BO end up like Icarus?

Well, we could tell him that he can fly and see what happens....

I'm sure the dems in Congress will want to help him. After all, he's been so good for their careers, some that took decades to build, and two years for him to destroy.

Werbung:
Back