Obama's tax plan changes again.

XCALIDEM

The latest from the Obama campaing; changes the tax cut ceiling to $120,000

Listen to Bill Richardson, aka, Judas Iscariot

MR. OBAMA DO YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID????:confused:

We've gone from $250,000 to $200,000 to $150,000 now $ 120,000.....

Werbung:
Next stop 42K. Campaign promises will be broken. What a hangover it will be if Nobama is elected. People are letting him steal this election.

All you have to do is listen to what the Fannie man lover Barney Frank said last week. Forget the debt, deficit, we need massive spending, and higher taxes across the board. Lib dems in congress are already tipping their hand.

http://www.antiobama.net/

to easy try harder

1. he said tax cut for those under 120,000 he said nothing about raising them for those over 120,000 did he now? Or are you against a tax cut for them? ( persoanly I am not sure I am for it given 2 wars and our debt)

2. Did Obama change anything, or did Richardson present it wrong? back it up.

I can go out and say McCains tax policy calls for raising taxes on those making less then 500,000 a year by 30% and those who make more then 500,000 a year should pay no taxes...becuse I said it, does it mean McCain changed his Policy?

to easy try harder

1. he said tax cut for those under 120,000 he said nothing about raising them for those over 120,000 did he now? Or are you against a tax cut for them? ( persoanly I am not sure I am for it given 2 wars and our debt)

2. Did Obama change anything, or did Richardson present it wrong? back it up.

I can go out and say McCains tax policy calls for raising taxes on those making less then 500,000 a year by 30% and those who make more then 500,000 a year should pay no taxes...becuse I said it, does it mean McCain changed his Policy?

So what is it going to be? 250, 200, 150k???? what what?
if he's gonna take my money and give it to the poor I wanna know.... don't be a hypocrite!!!! :mad:

Talk is cheap. Political promises are worthless.

Dems have said EVERY TIME they won't raise middle class taxes. They ALWAYS HAVE!! Do people have no memory???

Obama's record speaks VOLUMNS. He always votes to raise taxes. He will be telling those making $50K to "share the wealth" soon. *snicker snicker*

I am going to laugh my ass off! :D

If you are a working class american, your taxes will be raised. I don`t care if you are
making 20,000 a year. Do some frikkin research, Obama is a stinkin Liar..

well lets wait and see, if he gets it then we will all find out. I agree with you rush and unite that our taxes will be raised.

I also think that freedoms will be lost. if he wants a re election he will have to shut down fox news, rush, hannity and the bunch

I think we will all start paying for more and more abortions he will use federal dollars for that

i also think he will start restrictions on guns,

we wont know till he is in and doing it, by then it will be to late and those who put him in for the most part wont care.

i wonder if his followers feel like him that our constitution is just full of negatives, if so they wont care how bad he abuses it.

Werbung:
well lets wait and see, if he gets it then we will all find out. I agree with you rush and unite that our taxes will be raised.

I also think that freedoms will be lost. if he wants a re election he will have to shut down fox news, rush, hannity and the bunch

I think we will all start paying for more and more abortions he will use federal dollars for that

i also think he will start restrictions on guns,

we wont know till he is in and doing it, by then it will be to late and those who put him in for the most part wont care.

i wonder if his followers feel like him that our constitution is just full of negatives, if so they wont care how bad he abuses it.

It's a big price to pay!!!

Back