Obamas thank the media for "support and kindness" during election

Little-Acorn

Does anyone think that Obama would have had any chance at all in 2008 without the constant boosting and idolatry from the media, while it was simultaneously denigrating and/or ignoring Republicans?

Nice they finally admit what everyone else has known for so long.

----------------------------------

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._fortunately_we_have_help_from_the_media.html

CNN reporter: "How's the family ready for this [the election]? It's going to be quite vicious, isn't it? How do you prepare for that?"

First Lady Michelle Obama: "You know, it's … we're ready, you know. Our children, you know, could care less about what we're doing. We work hard to do that. Fortunately, we have help from the media. I have to say this: I'm very grateful for the support and kindness that we've gotten."

Werbung:
Does anyone think that Obama would have had any chance at all in 2008 without the constant boosting and idolatry from the media, while it was simultaneously denigrating and/or ignoring Republicans?

Nice they finally admit what everyone else has known for so long.

----------------------------------

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._fortunately_we_have_help_from_the_media.html

CNN reporter: "How's the family ready for this [the election]? It's going to be quite vicious, isn't it? How do you prepare for that?"

First Lady Michelle Obama: "You know, it's … we're ready, you know. Our children, you know, could care less about what we're doing. We work hard to do that. Fortunately, we have help from the media. I have to say this: I'm very grateful for the support and kindness that we've gotten."

The full quote adds some context here:

First Lady Michelle Obama: "You know, it's … we're ready, you know. Our children, you know, could care less about what we're doing. We work hard to do that. Fortunately, we have help from the media. I have to say this: I'm very grateful for the support and kindness that we've gotten. People have respected their privacy and in that way, I think, you know, no matter what people may feel about my husband's policies or what have you, they care about children and that's been good to see."

Clearly the First Lady is talking about the fact that the media has been kind to their children and left their children alone to have private lives...as the media typically does for any children of the President.

Werbung:
The full quote adds some context here:

First Lady Michelle Obama: "You know, it's … we're ready, you know. Our children, you know, could care less about what we're doing. We work hard to do that. Fortunately, we have help from the media. I have to say this: I'm very grateful for the support and kindness that we've gotten. People have respected their privacy and in that way, I think, you know, no matter what people may feel about my husband's policies or what have you, they care about children and that's been good to see."

Clearly the First Lady is talking about the fact that the media has been kind to their children and left their children alone to have private lives...as the media typically does for any children of the President.

Nonetheless the "it's going to be quite vicious" is a pro-obozo editorial comment posing as a question - it pushes the lib media/obamanista line that any criticism of obozo's failed policies is being :"uncivil", etc.

Back