Obam's Replacement

Who should be President if Obama is not a US citizen?

• Obama should

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biden should

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • McCain should

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Hillary should

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Dr.Who

Ok this is just theoretical. We have all seen the rumors that Sen. Obama does not hold a birth certificate showing that he is a US citizen. Right now there is a court case investigating that. I kinda doubt that he is not a US citizen but let's not discuss that question here.

Suppose, for sake of discussion, that Sen. Obama wins the election but afterwards we discover that he is not a US citizen.

What should be done? Who should be president?

Werbung:
Well I thought this thread could be a nice diversion from what is happening now to what could, though unlikely, happen in a couple of months.

If there were fraud in the application to the Presidency would Hillary automatically be the democratic candidate? And what if the fraud were discovered after the election? In most cases of fraud there is an attempt at a remedy. An attempt to back up and correct the wrong. Hillary should then have her chance to run against McCain.

Or is it simply a matter of who has the most electoral votes? Hillary would have had a few but McCain would have had more.

But what if it were not viewed as fraud but just as a disqualification of President and then would a replacement be found in the same way that one is found if he dies? Then Biden would be President. And if Obama knew that he were not qualified it would be a tricky way to get Biden in office. But if Biden knew that Obama were not qualified would he be disqualified due to fraud?

But no one voted for Biden. They voted for Obama/Biden. Would we put in a man who participated in a fraud and was not even elected?

I have no good answer but I did want to see what others thought.

If it happened before Nov 4th, the DNC would appoint a replacement candidate - likely Hillary or Biden - as the Republicans did when Foley was caught having text sex with the pages. I would prefer Hillary.

If it happened after Nov 4th, Biden would be the president.

The last I heard, Hawaii was still a part of the US, so the question is purely academic anyway.

What would happen is that the Democratic Party would choose another candidate, probably Hillary Cliinton, and then go on to lose the election.

Here's a real hypothetical that could actually happen:

A whacked out nutjob who believes that Obama is the AntiChrist assassinates him. McCain hears about it, and the shock stops his 72 year old heart.

Now what?

The last I heard, Hawaii was still a part of the US, so the question is purely academic anyway.

What would happen is that the Democratic Party would choose another candidate, probably Hillary Cliinton, and then go on to lose the election.

Here's a real hypothetical that could actually happen:

A whacked out nutjob who believes that Obama is the AntiChrist assassinates him. McCain hears about it, and the shock stops his 72 year old heart.

Now what?

I think in that case I will go ahead and take the job. :D

If he already got elected then biden but hillary would do her best to make a case she should have the job

i think they should bring grandma from kenya to an american court and ask her to repeat her self that she was there when Obama was born, there in kenya. The birth certificate that is recorded in his grandmothers home town in kenya saying Barack husein Obama Jr born August 4th 1961 and just have court

anti christ?

dunno about that

Oprah says he is "the one"
Farahkan says he is the messiah
his little army boys says he is the alpha and omega and lord

hi kenyan grandmother says he was born in kenya and she was there at the birth

Id call them all liars but they are all on obamas team and that might make me racist :)

This is what the cognitive dissonances have left - an alleged birth certificate that no-one has seen and testimony from some-one who does not speak english that no one has heard.

I highly doubt he was born elsewhere. It is freaky how he has been called "the one", "lord", "messiah" and others.

Worshiping of a political candidate is for the lost and losers.

Have you seen all the pictures and candles depicting him as "the Savior"?

Rockstar? Sure.

Elitist asshole or Marxist is more like it.

but why have more voted for mccain? if obama won voter fraud or not, if he had to step down a dem would get it, biden being the vice, hillary if she can swing it
but why are people voting mccain

but why have more voted for mccain? if obama won voter fraud or not, if he had to step down a dem would get it, biden being the vice, hillary if she can swing it
but why are people voting mccain

If there is no fraud involved but Obama gets disqualified simply as a technicality then the logical thing to do would be to put Biden in office.

People are voting for McCain because they know that if Obama can't demonstrate natural citizenship and be qualified as president that there is fraud.

Werbung:
By the way, I just noticed that the words above "McCain should" are italicized. I did not intend that and I doubt anyone here would be lead by that.

Back