obozo's excellent adventure in London!

Rick

Signing the guestbook at westminster abbey, he write the year as 2008. :p Then he gives a toast to the queen while the British national anthem is playing - guess she should just be glad he doesn't grope her again. :D

article-1390535-0C3ED46B00000578-437_634x378.jpg

Werbung:
Hilarious.

You just can't make this sh*t up!

Bush should did some bonehead things, but this guy is amateur hour...every hour.

A couple of things I noticed about these signatures:

1. Notice how "large" and "ornate" Barack's signature is? That's the signature of somebody who is arrogant, self-important, and has a superiority complex.

2. Notice how Michelle's signature is "normal", readable, and is to the left of Barack's signature. We know who wears the pants in that family (as if there was ever any doubt).

I have a friend who is a graphoanalyst. The tiny writing usually indicates someone who is either very shy, or has something very significant to hide. The giant "O" indicates a megalomaniac who literally thinks he is the center of the world.

I have a friend who is a graphoanalyst. The tiny writing usually indicates someone who is either very shy, or has something very significant to hide. The giant "O" indicates a megalomaniac who literally thinks he has something to hide.

Exactly my point, Rick. :D

you people really are pathetic in your need to find something to cry about and attack Obama for. Clearly the sign of small minded people who fear that they unliked by others and that the other they view as to powerful and or smart next to them...thus feeding a unnatural amount of hate and disire to try to cut him down...because your to weak to bring yourself up.

Werbung:
you people really are pathetic in your need to find something to cry about and attack Obama for. Clearly the sign of small minded people who fear that they unliked by others and that the other they view as to powerful and or smart next to them...thus feeding a unnatural amount of hate and disire to try to cut him down...because your to weak to bring yourself up.

Now PFS has become so desparate to defend his Koolaid King, he resorts to kitchen psychoanalysis of his political opponents! :D

As to "finding" something to attack obozo - no finding is involved - one just reads the daily news to find the latest embarassing gaffe or the latest policy disaster.

Back