Octuplets - 14 kids now. Give me a break

chestnut

What in the world was this woman thinking.
She has no husband and no way to support her current 6 kids, and she conveniently has 8 more.
It's people like her that all the social programs are paying for. The programs that the current administration wants to pay for by raising taxes and giving her the reward.

That is crap. She should have even considered having these kids, knowing she could not take care of them

Werbung:
I think she was going for the "reality show" aspect, and making money having one...

Oh, and so this stays in the political forum, she is most likely a liberal who voted for Obama...

Oh wait, if she was a liberal, she'd have 14 dead embryos.

What in the world was this woman thinking.
She has no husband and no way to support her current 6 kids, and she conveniently has 8 more.
It's people like her that all the social programs are paying for. The programs that the current administration wants to pay for by raising taxes and giving her the reward.

That is crap. She should have even considered having these kids, knowing she could not take care of them

what realy sucks is all those companies rushing in to give them crap...I would love to say I hope the suffer. but no reason to be mean to the kids...maybe they will be taken away ...

I wish nothing bad to her or the kids. I was merely trying to make a point that it is a typical liberal philosophy that adheres to most liberals.

They say they have the "right" to do what they want, but then, it is someone elses responsibility. She knew damn well she could not take care of these kids, but, have no fear, welfare is here.

Right and responsibility go hand in hand. Now, more tax payer funds have to help raise these kids.

Werbung:
I wish nothing bad to her or the kids. I was merely trying to make a point that it is a typical liberal philosophy that adheres to most liberals.

They say they have the "right" to do what they want, but then, it is someone elses responsibility. She knew damn well she could not take care of these kids, but, have no fear, welfare is here.

Right and responsibility go hand in hand. Now, more tax payer funds have to help raise these kids.

realy since when we massive breeding a liberal thing? Cuz last I checked most of my freinds, most liberal and a few Conservitive, all think these people suck and should be forced to pay there way themself. Also its Buinsess that are paying for it, with tv deals, free crap, and all that...

Back