Official 2008 Election Results Thread

I don't know, Franken is leading in the early counting...have you see someone call it?

not call it but they counted 3/4 of the vote and coleman was way ahead, so unless they find a box of ballots in a basement like that horrid wench in washington did :)

hey how is that washingtons gov race going. oh do I hate that woman :)

Werbung:
well crud that is more depressing than the obama stuff

fox had it differnt or at least I read it differnt, but fox just showed the same numbers your website showed.

thanks for making me depressed I bet you like that :)

C'mon now, I'm in too good a mood to enjoy making anyone depressed.

Polls will close in about 15 minutes but that race is going to be real close...the last poll had Gregoire up by 2%.

ah i forgot your same time zone as me ugh my bad :)

ok sooooooon as you know post it ok becasue that might be the only highlight of my day

unless my mayor wins then Ill have two highlights.

I think obama might get 300 electoral votes, I lost 6 bucks tonight
arg!

ah i forgot your same time zone as me ugh my bad :)

ok sooooooon as you know post it ok becasue that might be the only highlight of my day

unless my mayor wins then Ill have two highlights.

I think obama might get 300 electoral votes, I lost 6 bucks tonight
arg!

Looks that way..Virginia has been called for Obama and Florida is looking good too.

Werbung:
Re: The votes are in!!!!!!

Let the whining begin!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/president/

I'd call 297-139 a landslide, I guess 2/3 of America was wrong huh?

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

well now in all fairness it was a very large group of clueless 18 year olds that came out for him

and many people who think he is going to fill their gas tanks and some who thought palin was his vp and he is pro life :)

so a huge portion of his voters are absolute morons, then there is the normal dem voters. but either way he was brilliant to know what to say, where to go and how to make this work.

Back