Official 2008 Election Results Thread

Obama wins, Republicans claim they only voted becuse of the band......

OBAMA WINS , its called now at 10:00 Central time

McCain you lost the race and my respect but still closer then any other Republican would have been. So good run even I found your tactics and supporters lacking.

Now I wait for crys from the right about how it was not fair, and that he stole it or something. Cry all you want Republicans are toast, and I hope you suffer watching the US improve for the next years while your 8 years was HELL

Werbung:
Re: The votes are in!!!!!!

Yeah....keep cryin.....typical republican, blame everyone else....

lol i am not blaming anyone. He won. Even with the issues in Ohio he won well more than he needed. No one is going to claim fraud. No one could I dont think. He almost took Az and texas, he took states that have not been taken in a very long time

he is well ahead in the popular vote, its solid.

The red/blue maps they're showing almost look like the old civil war maps in history texts. Northeast and midwiest vs. southeast and plains states.

I may have to go puke :)

Obama_Masthead.jpg

Congratulations to Obama and his supporters. :)

what do you think that means?

where are you getting a civil war map from can you post it?

Sorry,No, just going by memory. Don't know what it means. When I moved to Mississippi more than 30 years ago, the first joke I heard was about the difference between a yankee and a damn yankee. A yankee come south, spends his money, and leaves.

Re: Obama wins, Republicans claim they only voted becuse of the band......

OBAMA WINS , its called now at 10:00 Central time

McCain you lost the race and my respect but still closer then any other Republican would have been. So good run even I found your tactics and supporters lacking.

Now I wait for crys from the right about how it was not fair, and that he stole it or something. Cry all you want Republicans are toast, and I hope you suffer watching the US improve for the next years while your 8 years was HELL

Well I had a good previous 8 years. I am willing to give Obama a chance, no whining, I am interested to see what his cabinet will look like, especially in the DOD and State, as well as the National Security Adviser.

Sorry,No, just going by memory. Don't know what it means. When I moved to Mississippi more than 30 years ago, the first joke I heard was about the difference between a yankee and a damn yankee. A yankee come south, spends his money, and leaves.

I went to Georgia, Oklahoma and around that basic area and it was so differnt than here in oregon i had culture shock

they didnt recycle, I thought everyone did and they smoked in the grocery store. I felt like I was on mars, and here I voted with them :)

oh yeah and everyone was a baptist... it was differnt

Werbung:
I went to Georgia, Oklahoma and around that basic area and it was so differnt than here in oregon i had culture shock

they didnt recycle, I thought everyone did and they smoked in the grocery store. I felt like I was on mars, and here I voted with them :)

oh yeah and everyone was a baptist... it was differnt

Nevada just called for Obama...landslide!

Back