Official 2008 Election Results Thread

Re: Obama wins, Republicans claim they only voted becuse of the band......

Well I had a good previous 8 years. I am willing to give Obama a chance, no whining, I am interested to see what his cabinet will look like, especially in the DOD and State, as well as the National Security Adviser.

I hope he puts Chuck Hagel in there, a good republican who is smart on those issues.

Werbung:

I hope he puts Chuck Hagel in there, a good republican who is smart on those issues.

Personally I would be surprised to see Hagel leave the Senate given what the breakdown will most likely look like.

The polls arent even closed yet here! There was still an hour left to vote when they called the election nationally. For the first time in my life I supported a straight party line on the ballot.
The senate and house seats are yet to be decided up here. I think Senator Stevens will lose but there is a good chance Berkowitz will beat Rep. Young. Wont probably know until maybe midnight aktime.

Well I had a good previous 8 years. I am willing to give Obama a chance, no whining, I am interested to see what his cabinet will look like, especially in the DOD and State, as well as the National Security Adviser.

Rob you are a better man than most, I am not at all shocked to see you say you will give him a chance.

I think it means, unfortunately that race plays a bigger part in voting than most voters (republicans) will be honest enough to admit...

That is hard for me to accept. I know my reasons for not liking him has nothing to do with race. it was pure politics, it is pure politics. i cant understand why the repubicans there would vote pure race when I am here voting pure politics. it just doesnt make sense to me

I think it means, unfortunately that race plays a bigger part in voting than most voters (republicans) will be honest enough to admit...

I did see many exit polls and interviews of black people openly saying race was the deciding issue they voted on.

Now I would wager most of them voted for Obama....

Yes race most likely played an issues, but do not pretend that it did not do it in both parties.

Werbung:
I did see many exit polls and interviews of black people openly saying race was the deciding issue they voted on.

Now I would wager most of them voted for Obama....

Yes race most likely played an issues, but do not pretend that it did not do it in both parties.

becuse we know blacks normaly would have voted republican ?

Back