Oh Obama, How Could We Be So Naive?

Werbung:
I don't read "articles" (term used lightly as it isn't an article) like that.

I've done my research on both candidates and checked their voting record myself...not through others who are for or against a candidate.

My decision was made a long time ago.

A good way to look at it:

If you're gonna hate Obama, hate him for the issues and the issues alone. No other reason will hold water.

Hate is a very strong word. I don't hate obama. I am distrusting of him. He has little value in the way of leadership, or showing compassion (with more than flowery words - he doesn't vote the way he speaks) and his clear agenda for changing America into a "different America" as he puts it. That different America is based on marxist roots and Islamic beliefs.

While our Country is messed up, it can still recover and become very strong again. Our people can heal and keep their INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS.

With obama's plans, our Country will certainly fall financially and chaos will reign...as chaos always does when the financial structure of a Nation collapses.

Hate is a very strong word. I don't hate obama. I am distrusting of him. He has little value in the way of leadership, or showing compassion (with more than flowery words - he doesn't vote the way he speaks) and his clear agenda for changing America into a "different America" as he puts it. That different America is based on marxist roots and Islamic beliefs.

While our Country is messed up, it can still recover and become very strong again. Our people can heal and keep their INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS.

With obama's plans, our Country will certainly fall financially and chaos will reign...as chaos always does when the financial structure of a Nation collapses.

I bet you dont Care Bush already did what you claim Obama could do.

Werbung:
I am so tired of reading and hearing about all the stupid rumors about Mccain, Palin and Obama.

This article was the last straw for me: http://www.singingsuccessonline.com/news/2008/10/30/top-ten-worst-reasons-to-hate-obama/

How do rumors like this affect YOUR way of voting?

I'm impartial.

yes I see stuff like that , and people repeating them, and thinking just like that...makes me less likely to vote for McCain ..I think palin does not have a clue, not from some article, but because I listened to her, and it maid me think wow she actually sounds like she knows less then Bush did going into office. And I did not think much of him then. ( much less now)

Articles like that are worthless trash, not worth the 1's and 0's used to make them. I don't really care who they are attacking. I have stood up against a some of the attacks on McCain, ( though few on the right ever has said anything when Obama gets attacked they just join in here)

Back