Oh, POOR SARAH...ignoring your fellow governors advice, TSK, TSK, TSK!

I do not stay on point? I can not follow a thread? Excuse me! I posted to Top Gun about the thread topic... You replied to the post I made to him. It was just attacks and insults as you always do when posting to me. You changed the topic when you replied to my post. I kept on topic by replying to the nasty remarks you made.
Can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen...and yet you are still operating under the ASSumption that you are above and beyond attacks & insults...LMAO
I did not say I am happy that she left Alaska, she is still currently the Governor. I am happy that she is leaving the office of Governor, and I am hoping she leaves the state, though I do not think she probably will do that. She seems to love the place.
Yep, she loves it so much she's pulling a Palin and taking her extra election bucks with her...she might even support a Democrat, she might travel around giving thoughtful speeches about issues that she supports.
But is her state not better off? The tax payers wont have to foot the bill to defend her anymore, the democrats who did not like her wont have to waste time attacking her anymore. So she did not let anyone down she stepped down and let another who is more than qualified do the job.
I know that this will be a S T R E T C H but you do understand about budgets and how the cost for all of her legal fees are already set/established in the Alaska fiscal budget...RIGHT...that reality check from hypothetical to the real world...just keeps biting you in the ARSE! LOL
I like her because to me she is a real person more than a politician. She is the same at home, in the office or where ever she goes. That is one thing I dislike about other politicians. I also like her views on things like abortion. I like that she loves kids and has many of them. Who exactly are you to tell me why I like anyone?
More typical hysteria posts...you didn't even know about her questionable college education...so just how close are you two,:confused: that you are able to speak of how "she is the same at home, in the office or where ever she goes"... :rolleyes: My, My, My you certainly get attached at the hip for someone you just got to know from a distance...AMAZING...but hypothetically speaking...you're full of SH!T too, but I won't hold that against you either!!!
No I do not have to justify anything to you. Though I have read her bio and followed her since she came on the national stage. The rest of your post is just crude disgusting insults that I wont bother to try and reply to.
Yet here you are screeching away like a 'howler monkey' who has their tail caught in the cage door!!! LMAO
Yeah she is a quitter, just like obama. Yuck! I would hate to be like him in anyway.
Oh, no those 'magic marker connected dots AGAIN'...and yet you keep repeating that like it might, just might make some sense to someone...LMAO
Thank you for a full post of insults and personal attacks it ads so much to the forum!
DITTO...'BIB'...you pass it around just as well and scream the loudest when it is served right back up to you!!! ROTFLMAO...YOU REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH, AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT ;)
BIB asked TopGun: Do you take any issue with that? He did promise and when he left it caused a terrible mess, the gov was canned, the senator who replaced him turns out to have issues and wont be able to run again. The state suffered for his broken promise. It even tainted the rep of the son of Jesse Jackson. obama breaking his promise hurt the state very badly, it hurt the process very badly
. WOW...and now you've connected these incidents straight back to our current elected president...HOLY BAT CRAP BATMAN
Why not go ahead and connect those magic dots clear back to the last 8 years and lay the blame for 8 years of 2 wars and this financial fiasco at President Obama's feet too. Hells - Bells that makes as much sense as your ability to blame him for the 'lessor thinking political fools' in the great state of Illinois...but there's that S T R E T C H again. I know, I know that is the reality and your living in the hypothetical world. {{slapping my forehead}}...I just keep forgetting that little matter. :)

Werbung:
Can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen...and yet you are still operating under the ASSumption that you are above and beyond attacks & insults...LMAO

Yep, she loves it so much she's pulling a Palin and taking her extra election bucks with her...she might even support a Democrat, she might travel around giving thoughtful speeches about issues that she supports.
I know that this will be a S T R E T C H but you do understand about budgets and how the cost for all of her legal fees are already set/established in the Alaska fiscal budget...RIGHT...that reality check from hypothetical to the real world...just keeps biting you in the ARSE! LOL
More typical hysteria posts...you didn't even know about her questionable college education...so just how close are you two,:confused: that you are able to speak of how "she is the same at home, in the office or where ever she goes"... :rolleyes: My, My, My you certainly get attached at the hip for someone you just got to know from a distance...AMAZING...but hypothetically speaking...you're full of SH!T too, but I won't hold that against you either!!!
Yet here you are screeching away like a 'howler monkey' who has their tail caught in the cage door!!! LMAO
Oh, no those 'magic marker connected dots AGAIN'...and yet you keep repeating that like it might, just might make some sense to someone...LMAO
DITTO...'BIB'...you pass it around just as well and scream the loudest when it is served right back up to you!!! ROTFLMAO...YOU REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH, AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT ;)
. WOW...and now you've connected these incidents straight back to our current elected president...HOLY BAT CRAP BATMAN
Why not go ahead and connect those magic dots clear back to the last 8 years and lay the blame for 8 years of 2 wars and this financial fiasco at President Obama's feet too. Hells - Bells that makes as much sense as your ability to blame him for the 'lessor thinking political fools' in the great state of Illinois...but there's that S T R E T C H again. I know, I know that is the reality and your living in the hypothetical world. {{slapping my forehead}}...I just keep forgetting that little matter. :)

There is only one thing worth replying to, the rest are just personal attacks.

Yes I am under the belief that everyone who posts on this forum is above being personally attacked and has a right to not be personally attacked and insulted, though I do understand when someone is attacking you its fair game to attack them back. Though I think we really should try not to reply with the same.

I understand what you are saying, and I think there is something valid about the stress. I agree that stress was a factor in her choice to step down. If she can not take the stress dished out so far, how could she handle being president. I think that is a valid point.

I know I would not be able to handle the stress of personal attacks to my family. I would have stepped down too. Its one thing when someone personally attacks you, but its another when they personally attack your family.

You are happy though that she stepped down right? You are happy that she is no longer an official politician?

the smart choice is, have a clue what you are getting into before you agree...so you dont have to back down later and screw over the people you promised to serve.

the smart choice is, have a clue what you are getting into before you agree...so you dont have to back down later and screw over the people you promised to serve.

Sure, and I agree with that. But who could have predicted things to turn out the way they did.

She went from being the highest rated Governor of a state one day then the worst woman on the planet the next day (the day she was announced as McCain’s running mate)

I think if it were just personal attacks to her, she could have and would have handled it. But when your children and husband are attacked it is harder, it is another story all together.

I know of no other politician who had jokes told about them that their spouse liked to molest their children, or their children where whore’s and screwed what ever came near, or that she should have aborted the last one because he is imperfect.

Those things alone could drive a person over the edge, and none of those things have ever been said about another politician that I know of.

But realistically, no matter what she runs for there is always going to be stuff like this done. She should just walk away from politics all together or at least till her youngest daughter is old enough to handle the attacks.

I know of no other politician who had jokes told about them that their spouse liked to molest their children, or their children where whore’s and screwed what ever came near, or that she should have aborted the last one because he is imperfect.

You don't? Meet President Obama and his 11 year daughter Malia and check out the remarks made at the Free Republic after she wore a shirt with the peace sign on it..

captf2dbc9abe7a24901a93.jpg

"we;’re being represented by a family of ghetto trash."

"Looks like a bunch of ghetto thugs. A stain on America."

"Looks like a typical street whore."

"What we now are sending the ghetto over to represent us. and if so who the hell is that flea bag who looks to be dragged from the trash dumpster."

"you could go down any ghetto right now and see exactly the same."

"could you imagine what world leaders must be thinking seeing this kind of street trash and that we paid for this kind of street ghetto trash to go over there"

"the world must be laughing like mad right now at that we have this kind of street trash in our white house."

"Wonder when she will have her first abortion."

As you can see by the link...http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2288776/posts..the thread has now been pulled because of the resulting uproar, but don't be making claims that Palin and her children are the only ones that are attacked..In fact, you could make a real good case that the viciousness and racism exhibited here far exceeds anything done against Palin.

http://current.com/items/90404636_f...alling-malia-obama-a-typical-street-whore.htm

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/...wears-t-shirt,-Freepers-call-her-ghetto-trash

You don't? Meet President Obama and his 11 year daughter Malia and check out the remarks made at the Free Republic after she wore a shirt with the peace sign on it..

captf2dbc9abe7a24901a93.jpg

As you can see by the link...http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2288776/posts..the thread has now been pulled because of the resulting uproar, but don't be making claims that Palin's children are the only ones that are attacked..

http://current.com/items/90404636_f...alling-malia-obama-a-typical-street-whore.htm

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/...wears-t-shirt,-Freepers-call-her-ghetto-trash

Who is that picture of, his daughter? That girl looks older than his daughter.

Those were horrible things to say, I don’t read their stuff so I did not know, I am talking about the stuff that went main stream.

It was horrible, the things they said but I am sorry they still are not as bad as what was said about Sarah Palin and her family, when some national tv show jokes that obama is doing his daughters I will start to agree with you, or when a national tv person says one of the obama kids are a whore and doing some baseball player during half time or what ever the call the break between games. I will start to agree he has it as bad.

this one was comparable

Quote:

This group sounds pretty sick. The stuff should not be said. Do they have sponsor’s for their website? if they do they should be boycotted. Honestly they sound racist in what they are saying and its too bad because there are plenty of things to hate about obama without bringing race into it.

Those were horrible things to say, I don’t read their stuff so I did not know, I am talking about the stuff that went main stream.

It was horrible, the things they said but I am sorry they still are not as bad as what was said about Sarah Palin and her family, when some national tv show jokes that obama is doing his daughters I will start to agree with you, or when a national tv person says one of the obama kids are a whore and doing some baseball player during half time or what ever the call the break between games. I will start to agree he has it as bad.

this one was comparable

Quote:

This group sounds pretty sick. The stuff should not be said. Do they have sponsor’s for their website? if they do they should be boycotted. Honestly they sound racist in what they are saying and its too bad because there are plenty of things to hate about obama without bringing race into it.

You've never been over to the Free Republic?..It's one of the largest, if not the largest, RW discussion sites on the net. Their members are known derogatorily as FReepers.. They're like the wingnut answer to the DU.

Here's another nice one..

"To entertain her daughter, Michelle Obama loves to make monkey sounds."

http://www.vancouversun.com/enterta...rs+directed+Obama+children/1782375/story.html

You've never been over to the Free Republic?..It's one of the largest, if not the largest, RW discussion sites on the net. They're like the wingnut answer to the DU.

Here's another nice one..

http://www.vancouversun.com/enterta...rs+directed+Obama+children/1782375/story.html

No I am sure I would remember that type of stuff. I may have seen parts of the site though, when you do a google search on something if it comes up with a story about what ever it is you are googling, then I supose I could have read something like that but I generally do not read websites, I look up topics and read stories on topics from a few sites, they do not stick out though. Glenn Beck is my favorite but I never go to his site either unless he says something is on there I wanted, then I go get it and go, I never bother to read the other stuff.

Why would anyone want to read that? michelle makes monkey sounds? what good is saying it or reading it?

No I am sure I would remember that type of stuff. I may have seen parts of the site though, when you do a google search on something if it comes up with a story about what ever it is you are googling, then I supose I could have read something like that but I generally do not read websites, I look up topics and read stories on topics from a few sites, they do not stick out though. Glenn Beck is my favorite but I never go to his site either unless he says something is on there I wanted, then I go get it and go, I never bother to read the other stuff.

Why would anyone want to read that? michelle makes monkey sounds? what good is saying it or reading it?

I don't know..I just put those comments up there to demonstrate that both sides are guilty of getting personal and attacking the other party's leader's children.

Sarah Palin, despite what she might want us to believe, is far from the first and the only public figure to suffer that fate.

I don't know..I just put those comments up there to demonstrate that both sides are guilty of getting personal and attacking the other party's leader's children.

Sarah Palin, despite what she might want us to believe, is far from the first and the only public figure to suffer that fate.

Agreed that both sides attack, actually, I think obama is attacked more than President George W. Bush was in his first, way more. I would say Sarah Palin was attacked about the same as John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) he might have even been attacked more actually.

I just think her husband and kids have been attacked in ways others have not. Teresa was attacked but not for molesting the kids, it was more like snobby uppity stuff.

She is out now so it’s a non issue or it should be.

By the way I am glad you posted that stuff, we should be aware this is happening. If it were on main stream media or national TV we would all know about it but since its in someones website we dont always know, and hopefully when we see this we will either boycott those rags or at least speak up and say its wrong.

Werbung:

this one was comparable

Quote:

I'm glad to see you speak out against this Pan, thanks;). It is wrong whenever the minor children get dragged into it. They're just someone's kids... it's not like they're making some policy someone doesn't like. They're just kids being kids just like if they were yours or mine.

And I'd have said the same thing about the Letterman thing if I thought for one minute in anyway he didn't think he was mentioning Brisol who by that time was an adult and had put herself out there on her own doing interviews and speaking at media events about her pregnancy and personal relationship with Levi and not Palin's younger daughter. And even then he probably should have just left it alone.

The one that really shocked me (besides this one against President Obama's little girl) was when Conservative Talk Show host Laura Ingraham started bashing John McCain's daughter. Now she was an adult but I thought it pretty small to go after McCain's daughter just because she said she thought the Republican Party needed to move more to the center.

I mean for Ingraham to start mocking Meghan McCain day after day on her on her radio show like she was some air head Valley Girl and call her fat was pretty damn & slimy cheap in my book.

I'll see if it's on YouTube... it really shows how low they'll go even against there own. It will probably piss you off because I know you don't like this stuff especially against women.

Back