OJ found guilty on all counts Was this fair or was this revenge?

Werbung:
I watched it live last night. I can't believe that it's pure coincidence to find hin guilty on the 13th annyversary of his acquittel... Bologny....

I watched it live last night. I can't believe that it's pure coincidence to find hin guilty on the 13th annyversary of his acquittel... Bologny....

Do you think he is innocent of either crime?

This will fade very quickly from the lib media because of the election, whereas otherwise they would chatter about it for months. The last thing the lib media wants on the airwaves now is events which raise questions in people's minds about blacks.

Nothing to say. Over 500 prospective jurors were polled, the DEFENSE O.K.'d the ones that served, and the tape had O.J. saying "don't let anyone leave". Kidnapping, and soon Butt Blast***. He's so afraid for his life right now I think it's hilarious.

........who cares! the SOB got what he deserved and hopefully will spend the rest of his days behind bars!

Well what I wanted to know is do people think he was really guilty or getting a pay back for his other crime.

I only saw one post of someone who thought it was more of a pay back. I would like to think our laws are fair. I stopped having faith in the justice system when the jury let OJ get off last time. I never really regained trust in our system

I only saw one post of someone who thought it was more of a pay back. I would like to think our laws are fair. I stopped having faith in the justice system when the jury let OJ get off last time. I never really regained trust in our system

....payback.....poetic justice.....does it matter? As you say the original murder trial was a complete and utter farce with money influencing justice at the price of integrity. I agree with you confidence in a judicial system is only as good as its practitioners. I guess one could preach long and hard about the corruption of money or that it just epitomises the "American" way, "money talks!" that kindda thing but in the end the system is what it is!

99% of the time it works the other 1% of the time it just takes a bit longer but gets there in the end! Don't lose faith just yet!

Anyway as for Simpson.....well....take him round the back of the court house, blow the mothers bains out and charge the estate with the cost of the bullet......easy peasy lemon squeezy!

....payback.....poetic justice.....does it matter? As you say the original murder trial was a complete and utter farce with money influencing justice at the price of integrity. I agree with you confidence in a judicial system is only as good as its practitioners. I guess one could preach long and hard about the corruption of money or that it just epitomises the "American" way, "money talks!" that kindda thing but in the end the system is what it is!

99% of the time it works the other 1% of the time it just takes a bit longer but gets there in the end! Don't lose faith just yet!

Anyway as for Simpson.....well....take him round the back of the court house, blow the mothers bains out and charge the estate with the cost of the bullet......easy peasy lemon squeezy!

I never figured he would live a year, not sure I could have let him live had he done to my child what he did to those two people. But I just want a good system. I hope he really did everything they said he did in this new crime so if he gets a hundred years, its on the real charges.

What is justice like in your country. Is it better than here in your opinion?

I didnt follow the case this time around. I hope the jurors didnt take the past aquittal into account when passing judgement on this case.

Having had served on several juries, I would have done everything I could to get out of this case.

What is justice like in your country. Is it better than here in your opinion?
..............ain't much better over here either! Biggest bug bear we have at the moment is people driving cars whilst mullahed out of their brains on booze! Justice works sommat like this....

If you blow someones brains out whilst polaxed on booze and drugs you get a gazillion years in prison......halved if its your first time........halved again if you smile sweetly at the judge.......halved again if you've good lawyer...... and a bit of time off if you offer a ciggy to the wardens........and then you get a bit more time off for good behaviour.....so in fact you probably end up serving 10 minutes in the canteen. When you're released you're offered a wadge of cash to be a good chap and not do it again!!

If you kill someone when driving a car mullahed.... well you don't actually have a problem because invariably you get away with it because the police (bless em!!) are chasing the real criminals...as described above!!!????

Okay..... thats a tad exaggerated but you get the drift.........anyway I digress

END RANT PROGRAMME
DOWNLOAD SENSE OF HUMOUR
SENSE OF HUMOUR DOWNLOAD FAILED..............

There was little doubt that O.J. was guilty of this incident of late. I think that there were video tapes, and several of his friends testified against him. Noteworthy is that some of the things he was convicted of carry mandatory sentencing. So, he would have come out the same no matter what he was, or was not guilty of in the past. He is just too stupid to stay out of trouble. Let him fade from history as the dull fool he is.

Werbung:
There was little doubt that O.J. was guilty of this incident of late. I think that there were video tapes, and several of his friends testified against him. Noteworthy is that some of the things he was convicted of carry mandatory sentencing. So, he would have come out the same no matter what he was, or was not guilty of in the past. He is just too stupid to stay out of trouble. Let him fade from history as the dull fool he is.

I am glad there were video tapes, I did not pay attention to this trial but I hoped they would really find him guilty only if he really was and not as a pay back for the time he cut his wifes head off.

Back