OJ's book

wondering

I feel like writing this publicizes it even more but regardless of whether or not the guy did it, can you imagine if someone published a book about someone you knew that had died regarding how they would have killed them? This is just sick.

Werbung:
It is sick. The publisher should be ashamed. But considering all the money this book will rake in, I doubt they care.

I find this just beyond tasteless. I heard on one of the news stations that his children stand behind him on this. I have no idea if this is true but I just cannot understand even though that is their father that they could in anyway justify this book. I don't get where he thinks he is going with this? I just hope he doesn't receive a dime of the profits. But I am sure he will find some loophole so he gets the money.

It's horrible...what exactly is OJ trying to do here? Proving that he didn't kill them by saying he would do it differently? ...doesn't that indicate that if he didn't kill them, that he had/has thought about it? So sick. He obviously doesn't have the well-being of his children in mind, imagine what this is doing to them!

I carnt belive he got found not guilty then went on to write 'If I did do it, this is how it happened'!
This is so stupid of him to do and its ovbious it's all about the money!

I will not spend one thin dime to read this book.

I will not watch any television promos or interviews about this book.

Like Ann Landers used to say when somebody would query her about the questionable taste of an action - "Bad taste? NO Taste!"

Thats exactly correct lol!
He must love all the publicity!
It's just a shame he cannot be tried again stating his 'confession'!

Did anyone happen to hear on the news this morning that they have scrapped the plans for the book and the TV show? All I can say is it's about time. Why they would think anyone would be interested in this to begin with I have no clue.

Yes, I saw on the news last night that the plans for the book and televised interviews to promote the book had been scrapped. Finally, somebody got the message. Course, they had to be hit squarely in the pocketbook before the brakes were applied.

Did anybody hear anything about the editor who was trying to justify the publication last Friday being let go or resigning from the publishing house? I just caught the tail end of the coverage last night and thought I heard a reference to the "former editor".

I had not heard for anyone losing his or her job. I am hoping that athorities take the book and use it as reference to file perjury charge against him. He took the stand during his civil case and even lied about the spousal abuse. The book could be used as a catalyst for a perjury conviction.

I do understand that the Goldmans have attorneys working on uncovering the channels whereby OJ got an advance for this project. If they can nail that down, then they can seize it to go toward the monies awared the Simpsons and the Goldmans in the wrongful death suit they won against him.

It's about time he got his just deserts!
Im so pleased the book has been withdrawn but i think it's a little to late now as he has received the publicity he required by doing such a stunt!
Dispicable man!

What I can't understand is why he went this route - it would still have been controversial, but I am sure he could have sold the idea of doing an updated biography that included the era of the murders, but did not focus on them. He still would have gotten some bad publicity I am sure, but nowhere near the ill will he has stirred up with this nifty little project.

I don't think he's never had a really good sense of what is and isn't appropriate. There was that incident with the talk show host and the banana sortly after the trial. The man is just scary in his obliviousness and hubris.

Werbung:
I don't think he's never had a really good sense of what is and isn't appropriate. There was that incident with the talk show host and the banana sortly after the trial. The man is just scary in his obliviousness and hubris.
Don't forget the man also started selling knives after the trial. I do not know what ever happened with it but, that is just sick.

Back