ok I've been told this is a conservative forum so I'm leaving

FatherTime

Adios, you should have told me sooner.

Maybe I'll stop back to gloat when Obama is reelected.

Enjoy oppressing opposing views.

Werbung:

Who told you that! I sure am not a conservative, and it is awfully lonely with just about a half dozen of us keeping track of all the media lies that are just repeated by some here!

I hope you reconsider. . .there is no reason why our views (although, I'm sure we also have different views, as progressives are not as stuck in a partisan mindset as conservatives are!) shouldn't be heard. . .

And besides, I enjoy your posts! :)

BO will not be re-elected. But, please do come back when he loses so I can have fun making fun of you.

I have no problem with opposing views as long as they are backed up with credible sources. Problem for you is most leftist views do not have credible sources to back them up.

Adios!

BO will not be re-elected. But, please do come back when he loses so I can have fun making fun of you.

I have no problem with opposing views as long as they are backed up with credible sources. Problem for you is most leftist views do not have credible sources to back them up.

Adios!

If you were REALLY honest about considering "opposing views as long as they are backed up by credible sources," you would look at the very thorough answer to the question whether or not Clinton left a surplus in "Factcheck.org"

I posted it in the other thread, but here is a sample through the chart:

Attachments

• Federal deficit under Clinton from factcheck.org.jpg
    Federal deficit under Clinton from factcheck.org.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2

I saw the post he made and I don't think he was saying its a conservative forum or that you have to leave, he just suggested you would like an all liberal forum more.

There are not very many conservatives here really. Active members its probably half and half if that.

And I dont think anyone oppressed your view point unless some mod did when no one was looking. I have read your view point a number of times.

I saw the post he made and I don't think he was saying its a conservative forum or that you have to leave, he just suggested you would like an all liberal forum more.

There are not very many conservatives here really. Active members its probably half and half if that.

And I dont think anyone oppressed your view point unless some mod did when no one was looking. I have read your view point a number of times.

if its the one I saw you could not possibly interpret it that way. sounds like an excuse to avoid the heat.

if its the one I saw you could not possibly interpret it that way. sounds like an excuse to avoid the heat.

No, it could easily be interpreted that way.

And it is pretty usual tactic coming from your little "friendly group" of conservative here! I received the same treatment not only in the first few days I was here, but several times after that.

This is another in a growing list of statements that simply does not stand up to scrutiny.

I am accused of being abusive and causing a member to leave this forum for the following post...

GIPPER - Could you please try to prove your point with credible sources instead of just posting silliness?

Big Rob posted a credible source disproving your silly belief that BJ Bubba Clinton generated a surplus. And, we have discussed this issue elsewhere on this forum with numerous credible sources proving you are wrong.

If you are just going to spout Dem talking points, may I suggest you head over to the lib political forums where you will be accepted with open arms? That way you can enjoy living a delusional.

I do not think that post abusive. Did I call the member a nasty name? Did I threaten the member? No and no. I did SUGGEST he leave, but I am not a moderator. I have no power over whether he stays or goes.

If I can make a suggestion that causes a member to leave, I am one powerful dude. So...Pockets and Openmind, I suggest you leave.:D

But seriousily now, I do not want anyone to leave and particularly not the lefties because I get such a wonderful kick out of reading their posts and debating their opinions.

Lastly, the accusation claims my post means the HOP is reserved for conservatives only. Obviously, that makes no sense at all, but it is funny.:D

I am accused of being abusive and causing a member to leave this forum for the following post...

I do not think that post abusive. Did I call the member a nasty name? Did I threaten the member? No and no. I did SUGGEST he leave, but I am not a moderator. I have no power over whether he stays or goes.

If I can make a suggestion that causes a member to leave, I am one powerful dude. So...Pockets and Openmind, I suggest you leave.:D

But seriousily now, I do not want anyone to leave and particularly not the lefties because I get such a wonderful kick out of reading their posts and debating their opinions.

Lastly, the accusation claims my post means the HOP is reserved for conservatives only. Obviously, that makes no sense at all, but it is funny.:D

thats the only thing I saw that FT could have been referring to. thin skin but I guess he agreed that a lefty echo chamber was more his cup of tea.

thats the only thing I saw that FT could have been referring to. thin skin but I guess he agreed that a lefty echo chamber was more his cup of tea.

compare to a "righties' den of lies that yo are trying so hard ti establish in this otherwise "open forum?"

When I am repeatedly accused of "attacking" Pandora although I do not, talk about "thin skin." :rolleyes:

Werbung:
compare to a "righties' den of lies that yo are trying so hard ti establish in this otherwise "open forum?"[/quuote]

please point out how I've been trying to so establish this.

[qute]When I am repeatedly accused of "attacking" Pandora although I do not, talk about "thin skin." :rolleyes:

let me check... yup, Pan still here. did not leave in a huff.

Back