Oklahoma City police officer pulls man over for anti-Obama sign on vehicle

Dude111

http://www.newsok.com/article/3347038

The guy got his sign back that reads "Abort Obama Not the Unborn" later that day..

Then the Secret Service paid a visit to make sure that the gentleman was not a member of any hate group.

What is a hate group in their eyes?

None of this surprises me in the least!!!!! (Freedom of speech is long gone)

Here is the audio clip from ALEX JONES show interviewing this guy

http://files.ww.com/files/53461.html (11 Mins)

If you would like to listen to all of alex's shows,goto his site

http://www.infowars.com/listen.html

Our country IS NOT IN GOOD HANDS,we need to act & now!!

Werbung:
Im gonna bother with the links, but I will point out, that when I was riding with a friend doing otherwise nothing wrong, we were pulled over in Fairbanks, AK. We had a bumper sticker that said BUCKFUSH.
After an extensive search of the car, and processing all three of the people's ID in the car the officer never issued a ticket, but did make direct mention towards Bush who was the President at the time and said it was disrespectful to him to have such a bumper sticker.

So my point being is that cops with thier own political agenda goes both ways. It is a small minority overall, but I chose not to make a whining issue about it to a radio show, where people are going to draw all sorts of inferances about it.

I hear ya.....

Our rights are slowly being taken away which is QUITE SAD bunz :(

Well my point being is that this was in 2004, and this notion that it is all the hysteria when it comes to Obama is bogus.

we must have all liberal cops in oregon
every third car says

bush is not healthy for chlidren or any living creature or
the only bush I like is my own or
In Oregon its not called Bush bashing, its called thinking or
screw dick and his bush

there are still even yard signs that say the bush bashing in oregon is thinking and one guy has a sign down the street (across from a grade school) at least 8 ft long and 5 ft high all written like blood and it says BUSH'S DEATH COUNT with fake numbers on the daily deaths in Iraq, the blind exc. all painted like dripping blood

but you better not say one word against obama or people will get livid!

Im gonna bother with the links, but I will point out, that when I was riding with a friend doing otherwise nothing wrong, we were pulled over in Fairbanks, AK. We had a bumper sticker that said BUCKFUSH.
After an extensive search of the car, and processing all three of the people's ID in the car the officer never issued a ticket, but did make direct mention towards Bush who was the President at the time and said it was disrespectful to him to have such a bumper sticker.

So my point being is that cops with thier own political agenda goes both ways. It is a small minority overall, but I chose not to make a whining issue about it to a radio show, where people are going to draw all sorts of inferances about it.

I think the secret service coming out is a tad bit different than a cop saying its disrespectful

I think its funny that these people were not treated the same way this guy was! (One of them had the same sign)

stuffw.jpg

That is a bit odd. I've seen some bumper stickers that were much worse than that towards Bush. Short of a "shoot (person XXX)" sticker, what exactly constitutes a threatening sticker?

just a thought...Abort Obama basically means Kill Obama correct? now that's not the same as , f_ Bush...stating to kill the president is always going to be taken seriously.

Are you admitting abortion is murder? If not, why do you assume it means kill Obama?

If you were pro-life, then to them, abortion is murder, and you might have a point. Of you are pro-abortion, then to abort something is a very general term. To Abort one's presidency, means simply to end it early. I'm in favor of this.

Werbung:
Are you admitting abortion is murder? If not, why do you assume it means kill Obama?

If you were pro-life, then to them, abortion is murder, and you might have a point. Of you are pro-abortion, then to abort something is a very general term. To Abort one's presidency, means simply to end it early. I'm in favor of this.

I was just going to say the same thing

ah now it seems that abortion is actually murder, and admitted by a liberal :)

save this one andy for future debates :)

Back