On Hannity tonight. Sean said the Dems are mutiny against Obama

steveox

Wait a minute. The word mutiny means Pirates overthrown their captain. Were Americans not pirates. I don't have a patch over my eye, I don't have a peg leg nor a hook on my hand. Congressmen and senators aren't pirates. Or Obama looks like this
Barack-Obama-the-Presidential-Pirate--76469.jpg

Werbung:
39 Dems voted with the Republicans on the "Keep your insurance" bill in the House. Of course the Senate won't bring it up and Obama came out last night and said he would veto it.

So much for keeping promises.

Theyre consequences in elections. That's why I think democrats are going to get their asses kicked by the tea party again just like back in 2010. Plus there will be an republican president in 2016. People are starting to wise up just like what Rev Pat Robertson said

Hannity is a cheerleader so while I hope many dems bail on this bad law it is just possible that not enough will bail and hannity is just displaying his own wishful thinking.

Werbung:
CBS Poll: 84% of Democrats Want ObamaCare Changed or Repealed

A fascinating number in Wednesday's CBS poll is that only 7% of the American public want ObamaCare "kept in place." A full 93% either believe that changes are needed to the law (48%) or want a full repeal (43%). This pits President Obama and Democrat lawmakers -- who thus far have refused to make any meaningful changes -- against 93% of the American people and 72% of Democrats.

Back