On The Heels of the Great Right Wing Conspiracy ...

GBFan

Does ANYBODY take this nut seriously???

Asked about the prospects for female candidates in the 2016 presidential election, Hillary Clinton made a dramatic claim on Sunday.

“Who is the viable woman of either party who could win a primary nomination in 2016, if who not you?” CBS Sunday host Jane Pauley asked Clinton in yet another interview the former First Lady has given during the week of the release of her latest memoir, “Hard Choices.”

“Politics is so unpredictable,” Clinton responded. “Whoever runs has to recognize that the American political system is probably the most difficult, even brutal, in the world.”

As the America Rising PAC pointed out, the Washington Post’s congressional reporter Ed O’Keefe identified at least two other female politicians who have suffered under seemingly more brutal political systems.

Benazir Bhutto, who served twice as prime minister of Pakistan, was assassinated in 2007 following a political rally. Indira Gandhi was assassinated in 1984 while serving as prime minister of India.

Earlier this week, Clinton drew criticism for telling ABC’s Diane Sawyer that she and husband Bill were “dead broke” after leaving the White House in 2001. She complained that paying legal bills stemming from cases during White House tenure and maintaining their multiple houses had proved expensive. They are now estimated to be worth between $100 million and $200 million.

Werbung:
I don't think she has made up her mind yet. I think she wants to run - but I think will take a look at the political landscape as it gets a little closer. For now she can just talk about her book and stay in the spotlight.

Werbung:
I don't think she has made up her mind yet. I think she wants to run - but I think will take a look at the political landscape as it gets a little closer. For now she can just talk about her book and stay in the spotlight.
Yes. The book was just a vehicle intended to counter Benghasi and reclaim empathy. So far it has not. I dont believe she runs unless its a lead pipe cinch. There are other things she can do without the headaches.

Back