Once Again Race and gender ruin traditions

steveox

A teenager wins Miss America Pageant

A 17-year-old Nebraskan too young to cast a ballot has captured enough votes to win the Miss America crown, kickstarting her hopes of going to law school and eventually becoming a politician.

"I want to be there making sure that I stand up for what's right, stand up for integrity and honesty," Teresa Scanlan told The Associated Press on Saturday night after becoming the first Miss America from the Cornhusker State.

She won a $50,000 scholarship and a year's reign in one of the most visible positions any young woman could seek.

Scanlan captured the hearts of seven judges after a night of playing the piano, walking across a Las Vegas stage in a white gown and black bikini, and saying security trumps the public's right to knowledge when it comes to government leaks.

She said she'll register to vote as an independent after turning 18 next month, and work toward her goals by going to law school and perhaps becoming a prosecutor, then judge.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv-news.en.ap.org/tv-news.en.ap.org-20110116-us_miss_america

Now remember Vanessa Williams back in 1983? She Ruined Pageant tradition. Theres a reason why its called Miss Black America Pageant And Miss Teen USA Pageant. Why you think a TV show called American Bandstand is no longer on the air? Because Blacks started Dancing on that show in mid 80s. But you dont see any white people dancing on Soul Train do you? How come White Girls cant appear on Miss Black America Pageant? Answer that one??
How come 25 year olds cant be on miss teen USA Pageant? Theres a reason. Just like Black ballplayers belong in the Negro leagues. But Branch Ricky had to ruin baseball tradition to allow Jackie Robinson in the Major Leagues. Now why couldnt Babe Ruth played in the Negro leagues? And i find this Discriminating too
borisebony.jpg
tyra-magazine.jpg

PTEbig.jpg
black-enterprise-jan-2010-cover-natasha-303.jpg

Now why cant whites appear in those magazines? Is there any magazine strictly for white people? Why cant somebody have the guts to Challenge this in the U.S Surpreme Court on violations of reverse race discrimination?

Werbung:
A teenager wins Miss America Pageant

A 17-year-old Nebraskan too young to cast a ballot has captured enough votes to win the Miss America crown, kickstarting her hopes of going to law school and eventually becoming a politician.

"I want to be there making sure that I stand up for what's right, stand up for integrity and honesty," Teresa Scanlan told The Associated Press on Saturday night after becoming the first Miss America from the Cornhusker State.

She won a $50,000 scholarship and a year's reign in one of the most visible positions any young woman could seek.

Scanlan captured the hearts of seven judges after a night of playing the piano, walking across a Las Vegas stage in a white gown and black bikini, and saying security trumps the public's right to knowledge when it comes to government leaks.

She said she'll register to vote as an independent after turning 18 next month, and work toward her goals by going to law school and perhaps becoming a prosecutor, then judge.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv-news.en.ap.org/tv-news.en.ap.org-20110116-us_miss_america

Now remember Vanessa Williams back in 1983? She Ruined Pageant tradition. Theres a reason why its called Miss Black America Pageant And Miss Teen USA Pageant. Why you think a TV show called American Bandstand is no longer on the air? Because Blacks started Dancing on that show in mid 80s. But you dont see any white people dancing on Soul Train do you? How come White Girls cant appear on Miss Black America Pageant? Answer that one??
How come 25 year olds cant be on miss teen USA Pageant? Theres a reason. Just like Black ballplayers belong in the Negro leagues. But Branch Ricky had to ruin baseball tradition to allow Jackie Robinson in the Major Leagues. Now why couldnt Babe Ruth played in the Negro leagues? And i find this Discriminating too
borisebony.jpg
tyra-magazine.jpg

PTEbig.jpg
black-enterprise-jan-2010-cover-natasha-303.jpg

Now why cant whites appear in those magazines? Is there any magazine strictly for white people? Why cant somebody have the guts to Challenge this in the U.S Surpreme Court on violations of reverse race discrimination?

Ummm....

Just found this thread of yours

So I am wondering, do you think it was wrong to end slavery?

The point is whites cant be in black society just like my point taken above. Just like whites cant say the N word but blacks can. Now tell me why this is funny?

And why this isnt funny?

Explan why?

And in politcs when Democrats do it thats ok right?

But when Republicans do it thats not ok right?

The point is whites cant be in black society just like my point taken above. Just like whites cant say the N word but blacks can. Now tell me why this is funny?

And why this isnt funny?

Explan why?

And in politcs when Democrats do it thats ok right?

But when Republicans do it thats not ok right?

I understand the point of the thread, but I am just wondering if you think ending slavery was a mistake

No,,, Ending Slavery wasnt a mistake,,But Ending segregation was a big mistake is why blacks can vote and why we have a jackass in the white house.

No,,, Ending Slavery wasnt a mistake,,But Ending segregation was a big mistake is why blacks can vote and why we have a jackass in the white house.

Ok, I thank you for replying to my post steve.

POCKET FULL OF SHELLS I FORMALLY APOLOGIES FOR SAYING THERE WERE NO TEA PARTY MEMBERS WHO FELT THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED, I WAS WRONG AND I ADMIT IT!

And I trust YOU know a lot about jackasses! :rolleyes::D:D

Why you think America had no Problems before the 1920s? It was Woodrow Wilsons fault for granting the women the right to vote. You see Womens issues are liberalism ideas.Like Public Education,Public transportation,Daycare Healthcare and Welfare.

Why you think America had no Problems before the 1920s? It was Woodrow Wilsons fault for granting the women the right to vote. You see Womens issues are liberalism ideas.Like Public Education,Public transportation,Daycare Healthcare and Welfare.

Steve you just made me have to say super sorry to pocket

Twice in one day!

Ok pocket you win hands down. There really are tea party people who think as you said they did. Hopefully it's a rare thing

Steve you just made me have to say super sorry to pocket

Twice in one day!

Ok pocket you win hands down. There really are tea party people who think as you said they did. Hopefully it's a rare thing

Thomas Jefferson had freedom ideas not liberalism. He wouldnt allow Women,Blacks or Mexicans to vote. In fact he would seal our borders with the military just like any other nation does with their borders.

Ok, I thank you for replying to my post steve.

POCKET FULL OF SHELLS I FORMALLY APOLOGIES FOR SAYING THERE WERE NO TEA PARTY MEMBERS WHO FELT THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED, I WAS WRONG AND I ADMIT IT!

Don't worry I have first hand knowledge and proof...my old boss and my Freind, his friend is a tea partier as well...and very racist...even more so when drunk...he tries to pretend he is not, but when after a few beers he starts talking about his model ship being his ****** ship to send Obama back home to Africa..yea its pretty clear.

and sorry to burst the bubble for you Pandora...but they are not as rare as you hope...again ti does mean all are...or even most....But they are far more then just a few randoms...The thing is, most don't walk around in white sheets saying lynch the blacks anymore...they know you can't say that in public...its more subtle...at least in public...but you get them where they think no one will say anything...and the racism behind the fake reasons come out.

maybe now, with your eyes opened from this thread...go back if you can recall the thread..I can't...to the one where Steve posted the picture of why schools are failing or what ever...and pics out a picture of a all black class from like 1950....where some of us said it was racist and some here did not see it....ask yourself if you see it now in the post. ( if I can find the thread I will post it) See the thing is, Steve has posted racist ideas and thoughts for some time...and while many of us more liberal people on here saw it, others seem to not notice...because he would try to hide it as it he was really talking about something else.. Its like if someone said I am not racist...I just live by 14 words...and walked away...to many people they did not say anything racist right? of course what they really just said is that they are basically KKK members...

Racist are not up front with it in public...but it does not mean they are there.

Werbung:
Don't worry I have first hand knowledge and proof...my old boss and my Freind, his friend is a tea partier as well...and very racist...even more so when drunk...he tries to pretend he is not, but when after a few beers he starts talking about his model ship being his ****** ship to send Obama back home to Africa..yea its pretty clear.

That really sucks I wish you were not right on this one but you are so I concede that you are

hopefully there are not too many like this

Back