One Big Awful Mistake America

Werbung:
When Bush spoke it was what he felt what he really meant. It did sometimes come out silly and made him look uneducated but it was from the heart.

Obama is just reading words, hell he thanked himself in a goof up reading the wrong speech. If what he was saying meant anything to him at all he would have noticed he was not reading his own speech and stopped after the first line. He went past thanking his self before he realized he was reading someone else’s speech.

If a person would rather have someone who reads empty words eloquently over someone who fumbles through his own true convictions….

I call that person as plastic as they come.

I saw the segment. He was making fun of his own inability to bowl, pure and simple.

Personally, I'd rather have a president who can't bowl than one who can't speak English properly, whether I agree with all of his policies or not.

No one really believes his intent was to make fun of the special olympics. The intent of saying so is simply to nit pick every word that comes out of his mouth and see what can be spun into an "OMG, he's evil" kind of story.

Agreed. This is all they have.The guy is self deprecating about his own lack of bowling skills and in A NEO-CON FLASH... You know let's say he hates handicapped people.:eek: OH PLEEEEASE!!!!!

They're embarrassing themselves. This kinda stuff makes the neo-cons look like kindergärtners in a sandbox mad at the smart kid because he got a better grade.
:D

When Bush spoke it was what he felt what he really meant. It did sometimes come out silly and made him look uneducated but it was from the heart.

Obama is just reading words, hell he thanked himself in a goof up reading the wrong speech. If what he was saying meant anything to him at all he would have noticed he was not reading his own speech and stopped after the first line. He went past thanking his self before he realized he was reading someone else’s speech.

If a person would rather have someone who reads empty words eloquently over someone who fumbles through his own true convictions….

I call that person as plastic as they come.

This is the Right doing an old Charlie Brown cartoon bit... If you can't be right be wrong very very loud!:D

We've learned a few things here from your posts on this subject.

A) You think Bush was smart because he threw out that Texas draw good old boy sort of talk even though in reality he was a C student and had driven every business opportunity he ever had into the ground. This includes the United States by the way.:D

B) Obviously you listen to and then just back parrot a lot of Conservative Talk Radio because this is their tired old attack line.

Truth is all speeches are prepared gone over and signed off on by the President. At any time a piece of equipment, a telepromter can malfunction... that has nothing to do with the intelligence of the person giving the speech.

C) You've obviously never actually met or talked to President Obama. I did in Columbus Ohio on the football field at Dublin Coffman High School... front row two people over to the right from directly in front of the podium. Both he & Biden... no telepromter... 90 degree day... people passing out in the crowd... and through it all he was genuine and smart and articulate and funny and as always a little self deprecating.

This guy is a great family man that put himself through school on scholarship because of HIS GRADES... went to Harvard... was the first Black editor of the Harvard Law Review... passed the Bar exam first try... was a Constitutional Law Professor. The man is awesome smart... but it's his calm steady demeanor compound with that, that turns it into something very special.

Believe me in a brain shoot out between Bush & President Obama... Bush would be bringing a pen knife to a gun fight... and seriously... everybody knows it.

Pictures from my position on the railing front row where I actually listened to one of his "non-telepromter" speeches and we talked for a moment....

You must have missed the posts on this.

It's already been agreed that anyone can have a mechanical failure. Doesn't mean the speech wasn't well written and exactly the correct course for America.

The difference between President Obama & Bush is that everyone that knows President Obama (even those on the other side of the isle) say has unbelievably smart and is great at hearing all sides before making a decision.

He even admits to mistakes when they happen and corrects them.

With Bush it was whatever Darth Cheney told him to do and cowboy gut feelings with a side dish of can never admit a mistake no matter how obvious.

Yep... we're damn lucky we got that CHANGE!

In the primarys alone he made more stupid remarks than Bush had in 8 years, they were all excused of course because he is "the one" but he made them none the less.

One day when I get extra time Ill get a list of each and compare worst to worst for you.

Ya' ready.....YET??????

Originally Posted by Pandora
In the primarys alone he made more stupid remarks than Bush had in 8 years, they were all excused of course because he is "the one" but he made them none the less.

One day when I get extra time Ill get a list of each and compare worst to worst for you.

OMG...

let's take a stroll down memory lane shall we. I miss this stuff... it makes everything so clear and sometimes even though it's tragic he was ever a President I still laugh my a$$ off!:D

Werbung:
Back