One good thing ........

Libsmasher

Rush, Hannity, and I will have a steady stream for four years of obomidiocies to ridicule. :D

Annnd, MSNBC will probably get rid of Olbermann. :) His smear job is done - doesn't know how to do anything else. Remember they yanked him from the democrat convention because his wingnut blather was too much even for them.

Werbung:
You'd better be careful. If Rahmbo gets wind of you he'll send you a dead fish and then what are you going to do?

(hint) Send back a nice pair of ballet slippers.

You'd better be careful. If Rahmbo gets wind of you he'll send you a dead fish and then what are you going to do?

(hint) Send back a nice pair of ballet slippers.

Or maybe a tutu? Then, when they have to talk to Putin, Obama can strum kumbyah on the guitar while Rahm does a little dance. Then they can have a group hug. :D

I read in Rolling Stone that his mother forced him to take ballet lessons. Now I understand why he's such a nasty-ass: he's spent his whole adult life trying to prove to everybody he's not a sissy. :D

I Don't know about him being forced, but I read that he was offered a scholarship to the Joffrey Ballet. He seems more the type to rip the head off of chicken than do Swan Lake. Mark my words, he's gonna get in hot water soon. He's profane and a hot head apparently. Even Paul Begala said that Rahm had "brass balls that you can hear clank as he wants through the halls of congress".

However since he has dual citizenship with Israel I wonder if he is what happened to Ariel Sharon....ooohhheeeoooooooh.

Werbung:
I Don't know about him being forced, but I read that he was offered a scholarship to the Joffrey Ballet. He seems more the type to rip the head off of chicken than do Swan Lake. Mark my words, he's gonna get in hot water soon. He's profane and a hot head apparently. Even Paul Begala said that Rahm had "brass balls that you can hear clank as he wants through the halls of congress".

However since he has dual citizenship with Israel I wonder if he is what happened to Ariel Sharon....ooohhheeeoooooooh.

Getting a scholarship to Joffrey I have to say is impressive. Too bad for the country he isn't still there.

Back