... Only In America (illegal Immigrants)

AgainstTheMachine

I got an email today which made a good point!
Why is it that if you cross the North Korean border illegally you get thrown into prison and get 12 years of hard labor... if you cross the Iranian border while out supposedly leisurely hiking in the hills you get arrested and imprisoned... but if you cross the U.S. border illegally you get a drivers license, a Social Security card and free health care. Who's bright idea was this?
It makes a valid point to me ...

Werbung:
Why is it that if you cross the North Korean border illegally you get thrown into prison and get 12 years of hard labor... if you cross the Iranian border while out supposedly leisurely hiking in the hills you get arrested and imprisoned... but if you cross the U.S. border illegally you get a drivers license, a Social Security card and free health care. Who's bright idea was this?
Me, too......

Despite all of the NeoCons' best-efforts, they totally failed at re-creating the U.S. into a totalitarian-state.....like North Korea & Iran.

Me, too......

Despite all of the NeoCons' best-efforts, they totally failed at re-creating the U.S. into a totalitarian-state.....like North Korea & Iran.
Isn't it AMAZING how Lib's keep waisting time acting as though laws are not laws.

Look at the totalitarian-state that the lib government pulled by banning an ANTI Hillary movie ... and you have the audacity to imply that breaking laws is fine?

Sounds very liberal - why not have law makers work like other liberals - doing jobs that are never done right ...

I swear to God - I loath you people as much as I do violent criminals and only see your kind as TRAITORS to the Republic.

Isn't it AMAZING how Lib's keep waisting time acting as though laws are not laws.

Look at the totalitarian-state that the lib government pulled by banning an ANTI Hillary movie ... and you have the audacity to imply that breaking laws is fine?

Sounds very liberal - why not have law makers work like other liberals - doing jobs that are never done right ...

I swear to God - I loath you people as much as I do violent criminals and only see your kind as TRAITORS to the Republic.

They cant help it, they dont see people they see votes, and they want more of them. If they flooded here and voted republican, they would do what ever it took to keep them out and would probably try to keep them out for good.

Yeah....you NeoCon-wannabes have always been quite the proponents of Playing By The Rules.

torquegonzales.jpg

:rolleyes:

The difference is.....Progressives/Liberals have a much-lower body-count...as usual.​

They cant help it, they dont see people they see votes, and they want more of them. If they flooded here and voted republican......
As, yes.....the bottom-line.....how undocumented-folks vote.

:rolleyes:

If anyone has created the dire-need to improve our national gene-pool.....with a new-infusion of pioneers & risk-takers...it's "conservatives".​

Both parties are at fault. The republicans want them here to do agricultural stoop labor and as domestic servants. The Dem's want them here because in their misplaced concern for the welfare of others, they ignore the economic impact that it has on our own working class. Both are afraid that immigration practices severe enough to curtail the continued flow of illegals into this country will result in Mexican-Americans who are sympathetic to illegals to vote them out of office.

Your point is you want The United States of America a nation that from it's very beginning has been a land of immigrants to now be modeled after at Communist State and a Theocracy as in North Korea and Iran.

Your warped vision of a better America is now duly noted & documented. Thank you.

The synopsis here. If you'd like America to be more like North Korea & Iran... the Lunatic Right will gladly take you there.
:eek:

Your point is you want The United States of America a nation that from it's very beginning has been a land of immigrants to now be modeled after at Communist State and a Theocracy as in North Korea and Iran.

Your warped vision of a better America is now duly noted & documented. Thank you.

The synopsis here. If you'd like America to be more like North Korea & Iran... the Lunatic Right will gladly take you there. :eek:

what a moron ... when will liberal terrorists learn to RESPECT THE LAWS OF THE LAND??
So many of you people are traitors against the laws of the land which used to make us great ... you terrorist's insist on reducing the GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD into another third world country.... because thats what they do ---- what a bunch of mental midgets!

What kind of idiot would be STUPID enough to suggest that I would not know that this is a land made of immigrants??

First off ... MY father entered the USA legally and made it a house rule that we were American - we speak English

SECONDLY: I married a girl how came to the USA as a political refugee (ILLEGALLY) from a communist country and taught herself English before she entered the country. Let me tip you off .... the people in that commie country had more FREEDOM than we have now ... and I am supposed to appreciate your destructive behavior?? I say screw you TRAITORS against freedom!

When was your family legally entering the USA?

... bet I am closer to an immigrant than you!
I am first born of the first generation on my fathers side - what about you??

Some branches of my family were here before any Europeans got here. They were illegal aliens, too, circa 40,000 BC. I think we should all speak an Algonkian langauge.
They should have killed Columbus on the spot.

As you Conservatives are so fond of saying, if you don't like it here, move back to the more free Comminist country you came from. I would like to see us continue to try and make this nation follow a Western / Northern European model, such as Norway, for example.

what a moron ... when will liberal terrorists learn to RESPECT THE LAWS OF THE LAND??
So many of you people are traitors against the laws of the land which used to make us great ... you terrorist's insist on reducing the GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD into another third world country.... because thats what they do ---- what a bunch of mental midgets!

What kind of idiot would be STUPID enough to suggest that I would not know that this is a land made of immigrants??

First off ... MY father entered the USA legally and made it a house rule that we were American - we speak English

SECONDLY: I married a girl how came to the USA as a political refugee (ILLEGALLY) from a communist country and taught herself English before she entered the country. Let me tip you off .... the people in that commie country had more FREEDOM than we have now ... and I am supposed to appreciate your destructive behavior?? I say screw you TRAITORS against freedom!

When was your family legally entering the USA?

... bet I am closer to an immigrant than you!
I am first born of the first generation on my fathers side - what about you??

I bet the indigenous Americans wished that they had been able to keep out the flood of loser trash immigrants that scrambled ashore on their continent and set about slaughtering them, but the damn Indians were liberals who helped the new colonists despite the costs to themselves. It's nice to see that the new Republican colonists learned the lesson and are working to keep out the riff raff.

Werbung:
Some branches of my family were here before any Europeans got here. They were illegal aliens, too, circa 40,000 BC. I think we should all speak an Algonkian langauge.
They should have killed Columbus on the spot.

As you Conservatives are so fond of saying, if you don't like it here, move back to the more free Comminist country you came from. I would like to see us continue to try and make this nation follow a Western / Northern European model, such as Norway, for example.
So your folks spoke a dialect of Chippewa (Ojibwe)

Part of my mothers side were from Erielhonan (meaning Long Cougar Tail aka Erie Tribe of western NY which many were forced to be part of those who had to travel the trail of Tears as an addition to one of the tribes of the Cherokee Nation)

FYI - the conservatives built this land and YOU LIBERALS are sucking it dry and making it JUST another third world country out of your lazy greed!

You may as well give up trying to beat me in free thinking
because you as of yet have NOT figured out that I am NOT the type of conservative you really despise :D

Back