Oops - the NEW Miss Calif says marriage is man/woman too

Little-Acorn

All that effort by the gay advocates to kick out former Miss California Carrie Prejean for her statement that she believed a marriage was between a man and a woman... wasted.

Turns out the new Miss Calif feels the same way.

Better rev up the gay-activists' destruction machine again, its job is not finished. They're going to go through a lot of Miss Californias this way.

But it's all for a good cause. Just ask them.

-----------------------------------

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=100828

New beauty: Marriage between man, woman

Posted: June 11, 2009
5:50 pm Eastern

By Joe Kovacs

Tami Farrell, the newly crowned beauty queen who is replacing the ousted Carrie Prejean as Miss California, apparently holds the same view as her predecessor, Carrie Prejean, that marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Fox News host Neil Cavuto asked Farrell, who is Christian, on his show today:

"[Prejean] went out and said that a marriage is between a man and a woman. Do you share that view?"

Farrell responded in the affirmative with a simple, "Uh huh."

"You do, OK," said Cavuto.

Farrell quickly added: "I don't think that I have the right or anybody has a right to tell somebody who they can or can't love. And I think that this is a civil rights issue. And I think that the right thing to do is let the voters decide."

Californians voted in favor of marriage being between a man and a woman in the most recent election on the issue in the Proposition 8 measure.

Werbung:
Carrie Prejean is out because she was too interested in being a tool for a political action committee than doing her Miss California apperances.

I've heard the new Miss California on the Today show a week or so ago say something to the effect of that she would have answered the question asked... I think marriage is about love and that should include everybody.

As far as what "she" thinks marriage should be personally to her that may be just between a man & a woman... and that's fine because that's how she'd marry not a political statement... she's not gay. But from what I heard on the Today Show when Matt asked her that question straight out while she was still the runner up.. she was light years more open minded and excepting than the former.

Carrie Prejean is out because she was too interested in being a tool for a political action committee than doing her Miss California apperances.
She's out because, when someone asked her a question, she answered honestly; and when they started screaming at her and calling her names, she didn't back down, though she remained completely civil, polite, and tolerant... the only one to do so.

The screamers couldn't stand that. So she's out.

According to her, she hasn't missed ANY Miss California events or other things she was supposed to do, and she hasn't violated ANY terms of her contract (things she's NOT supposed to do, etc.)... and nobody ever accused her of any such. Until she heard from a friend, who heard on the radio that she'd been fired.

The scum on the Miss California committee, didn't have the courage, much less the common courtesy, to tell her that to her face.

She's out because, when someone asked her a question, she answered honestly; and when they started screaming at her and calling her names, she didn't back down, though she remained completely civil, polite, and tolerant... the only one to do so.

According to her, she hasn't missed ANY Miss California events or other things she was supposed to do, and she hasn't violated ANY terms of her contract (things she's NOT supposed to do, etc.)... and nobody ever accused her of any such. Until she heard from a friend, who heard on the radio that she'd been fired.

The scum on the Miss California committee, didn't have the courage, much less the common courtesy, to tell her that to her face.

No man, she's out because she couldn't keep her homophobic mouth shut...making appearances at right wing anti gay organizations, spouting crap on Faux News.

If she would have kept to her duty as Miss California instead of trying to further her own career as an anti gay spokeswoman, she'd still have the title.

She cleared every appearance in advance with the MC committee, getting their permission for EVERY newscast, show, appearance etc. she went to.

Keeping to her "duty" as Miss California, was exactly what she DID do.

The people who fired her, went about it very quietly, never giving her any hints what they were up to. If they were on the committee (who else had the authority to fire her?), then they were smiling into her face, assuring her everything was fine, etc... while secretly poisoning the knife and preparing for when her back was turned.

They are the poster children for the kind of slime who we find advocating gay "rights" nowadays. Prejean made only two mistakes: (1) Answering a question honestly, with as much compassion and tolerance as was possible; and (2) assuming the people she was talking to, were decent human beings as tolerant as she was.

The first wasn't really a mistake at all, but the second sure was. The giveaways were their use of false-flag words like "homophobic". I wonder if they also used "Faux news".

This was an excellent example of intellectual terrorism, used to destroy someone simply because these hidden committee slime didn't like her opinion.

This country has become just too ridiculous.

A beautiful, smart lady can't keep her Beauty title because she says marriage should
be between a man and a woman. Obama said the same thing.

Obama says man+man in not marriage and woman+woman is no good also.

Even BO got the point.

No man, she's out because she couldn't keep her homophobic mouth shut...making appearances at right wing anti gay organizations, spouting crap on Faux News.

If she would have kept to her duty as Miss California instead of trying to further her own career as an anti gay spokeswoman, she'd still have the title.

Ah ok, so she would be ok having the same homophobic views as obama as long as she didnt go on tv and talk about it.

Ok I understand better now.

Hopefully the new homophobe will be more like obama and keep her mouth shut from here on out

If someone were to make a statement like this:

I'm a Christian. And so, although I try not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political views on this issue, I do believe that tradition, and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman."

Would that qualify as not being able to keep his/her homophobic mouth shut?

Just wondering.

Who said the above? Check it out here.

Miss California should be able to have whatever political views she wants, shouldn't she? She is an American citizen. I don't have to agree with what she says, and neither do you. She should be able to articulate her views, whatever they are.

Yea its not that she did not show up to events and did things she was not suppose to...aka SHE FAILED TO DO HER &&&& JOB! you know when others do that, they also get fired...not quit your trying to put her on the cross

This country has become just too ridiculous.

A beautiful, smart lady can't keep her Beauty title because she says marriage should
be between a man and a woman. Obama said the same thing.

Obama says man+man in not marriage and woman+woman is no good also.

Even BO got the point.

yea , its not like she has to do her job to keep it....just like the rest of us, you just do what you want and they keep paying you and life is grand,

Who will be the first right winger to just step up and say , she failed to do her job and was fired for it?

I could care less if she is for or against gays.

Donald Trump is a gay activist? He said she didn't live up to the provisions of her contract. I don't know, Acorn, but I' m beginning to suspect an agenda on your part.

SHE FAILED TO DO HER &&&& JOB!
I've already pointed out, of course, that she did do her job, every step of the way. I'm getting used to the usual leftist hysterics repeating lies over and over, as though that somehow made them true, and it looks like they're adding "she didn't do her job" to their already-large collection. Where would these people be without Herr Goebbels to guide them?

So, we've established that she fulfilled her contract admirably, and never did a thing without the approval of the MC committee. The usual leftist slime keep insisting otherwise, but with the usual complete lack of evidence or proof.

And speaking of slime, the committee didn't even tell Prejean that she was fired. They knew that what they were doing (firing her due to their own political agenda rather than for anything she did) was despicable, and I'm not surprised none of them could face her.

Probably the best thing to come out of this whole sorry affair, is (a) every beauty contestant from here on in, at least in the Trump series, will get asked about her views on gay marriage, by the press if no one else, and the slime will begin to realize how few and far between the people are who believe that same sexes can "marry"; and (b) the committee slime (if any of those people are left on the committee after this) will be a little more careful about broaching irrelevant, controversial subjects.

Werbung:
I've already pointed out, of course, that she did do her job, every step of the way. I'm getting used to the usual leftist hysterics repeating lies over and over, as though that somehow made them true, and it looks like they're adding "she didn't do her job" to their already-large collection. Where would these people be without Herr Goebbels to guide them?

So, we've established that she fulfilled her contract admirably, and never did a thing without the approval of the MC committee. The usual leftist slime keep insisting otherwise, but with the usual complete lack of evidence or proof.

And speaking of slime, the committee didn't even tell Prejean that she was fired. They knew that what they were doing (firing her due to their own political agenda rather than for anything she did) was despicable, and I'm not surprised none of them could face her.

Probably the best thing to come out of this whole sorry affair, is (a) every beauty contestant from here on in, at least in the Trump series, will get asked about her views on gay marriage, by the press if no one else, and the slime will begin to realize how few and far between the people are who believe that same sexes can "marry"; and (b) the committee slime (if any of those people are left on the committee after this) will be a little more careful about broaching irrelevant, controversial subjects.

you established in that the person fired said she did not do anything wrong...well gosh thats just all the proof in the world you need....no one fired has ever lied and said they did or did not do what got them fired lol

Back