Oops - the NEW Miss Calif says marriage is man/woman too

No man, she's out because she couldn't keep her homophobic mouth shut...making appearances at right wing anti gay organizations, spouting crap on Faux News.

If she would have kept to her duty as Miss California instead of trying to further her own career as an anti gay spokeswoman, she'd still have the title.

At least you admit that left-wing bigotry is the only reason she was removed. You bigots are all alike.

Werbung:
you established in that the person fired said she did not do anything wrong...well gosh thats just all the proof in the world you need....no one fired has ever lied and said they did or did not do what got them fired lol

It's amazing that you are so biased, that you are going to completely assume that one side of the argument is true, and the other side must be false, without the slightest amount of evidence either way.

Actually it's not amazing given your inability to understand the basics of economics, displayed in other threads. But even then... how do you know that what Donald Trump absolutely must be true, and what a little girl in California living her dream to be Miss California, must be a false?

Or has your bigotry blinded you to the possibility that a rich man, the top elite in our country, might possibly lie? And better still... lie to gain more money?

According to some reports, some of the pageant sponsor dropped because of her comments. Oh no... Trump is losing a little bit of money. I know, let's make up that she broke contract to get rid of her, and gain our sponsors back. Is that the morality of the left? Rich guy lies to get money, and you are for it?

Oh and about that breach of contract. According to Carrie, the manager was screening offers to her. Here's a question... it is possible that in order to create the impression that she was in breach of contract, Trump had her manager pass on only those offers he knew she would reject. In effect screening out the offers that she would have been more than happy to fulfill specifically to create the impression she was in breach of contract?

Yet, without clear proof either way, you have zealously jumped on one side of the fence, why? Is it possible you are not as open minded, and more bigoted, than those you accuse of being bigoted and closed?

At least you admit that left-wing bigotry is the only reason she was removed. You bigots are all alike.

The only official thing I've seen is Donald Trump's comment that she was fired because she didn't abide by the provisions of the conctract--everything else is speculation. I have never seen Donald as being any kind of pro-gay activist and he sure as Hell isn't a liberal.

The only official thing I've seen is Donald Trump's comment that she was fired because she didn't abide by the provisions of the conctract--everything else is speculation. I have never seen Donald as being any kind of pro-gay activist and he sure as Hell isn't a liberal.

one just to ask whats most likey here...

that person fired lied about it, becuse does not want to say she was fired for not doing her job ( such a easy one at that)

Or Trump, who along with others I am sure said she broke her contract...said she did not show up to events ( I am sure people who planed to be at said events can verify she was not there or not) and he did it all becuse she did not belive in gay marriage...so he can have the runner up , who also does not belive in it, take her place...

Logic , its a great thing..andy should try it...

one just to ask whats most likey here...

that person fired lied about it, becuse does not want to say she was fired for not doing her job ( such a easy one at that)

Or Trump, who along with others I am sure said she broke her contract...said she did not show up to events ( I am sure people who planed to be at said events can verify she was not there or not) and he did it all becuse she did not belive in gay marriage...so he can have the runner up , who also does not belive in it, take her place...
Logic , its a great thing..andy should try it...

The downside to logic is that sometimes it gives you the wrong answer, deciding what answer you want and then adjusting the facts to fit is much more reliable.

The downside to logic is that sometimes it gives you the wrong answer, deciding what answer you want and then adjusting the facts to fit is much more reliable.

possible but untill such time I will use logic over just a guess...I noticed andy never attacked and of the right wingers for just saying she was fired for being anit gay and that it had nothing to do with her not doing her job..guess he only cares if the left says anything...sure I have logic to back up my view of how it happened, but nah why worry about that,.

No, she got fired because she wasn't doing her duty as Miss California..running around the country campaigning against gay marriage is clearly not part of that job.

Prejean is nothing but an ignorant homophobe with fake boobs and you nuts on the right make her out to be some kind of hero because she regurgitates right wing anti gay talking points....how stupid is that? And how desperate are you for leaders that you'd turn to a beauty pageant winner? LOL!

No, she got fired because she wasn't doing her duty as Miss California..running around the country campaigning against gay marriage is clearly not part of that job.

Prejean is nothing but an ignorant homophobe with fake boobs and you nuts on the right make her out to be some kind of hero because she regurgitates right wing anti gay talking points....how stupid is that? And how desperate are you for leaders that you'd turn to a beauty pageant winner? LOL!

She was running around campaigning against gay marriage? When? Where?

She's not a hero, nor is she a homophobe. You are just a bigot. That's all.

So, because he said it "officially" means it must be right, and everything else is speculation?

So when Bush said we needed to deal with Saddam because he could aquire WMDs and could pass them off to terrorist organizations, we should have accepted that as official?

Why is the official word accepted in certain situations as gospel truth, and other times it's assumed wrong out of hand?

Isn't what Carrie said her "official" word on the matter too? When other rich guys from rich companies make official statements about Oil or Coal mines, or the safety of products, why it is ok to assume those are lies, and here in this specific situation, it's assumed true? Especially when just as much money is on the line in either case?

Could it be that you are simply bias in this situation? Could it be bigotry?

She was running around campaigning against gay marriage? When? Where?

She's not a hero, nor is she a homophobe. You are just a bigot. That's all.

Here...from your favorite media outlet no less..

Miss California is bringing her support for traditional marriage to Washington after sticking to her moral convictions at the Miss USA pageant -- which arguably cost her the title.

Carrie Prejean has joined up with the National Organization for Marriage as part of a $1.5 billion national ad campaign that touts the right of Americans to share their opinion on gay marriage without backlash.

Miss California joins ad campaign against gay marriage

So, because he said it "officially" means it must be right, and everything else is speculation?

So when Bush said we needed to deal with Saddam because he could aquire WMDs and could pass them off to terrorist organizations, we should have accepted that as official?

Why is the official word accepted in certain situations as gospel truth, and other times it's assumed wrong out of hand?

Isn't what Carrie said her "official" word on the matter too? When other rich guys from rich companies make official statements about Oil or Coal mines, or the safety of products, why it is ok to assume those are lies, and here in this specific situation, it's assumed true? Especially when just as much money is on the line in either case?

and of course you show no bias at all , but buying what ever she says, regardless ....sure it does not make any sense, but you buy it...

She's out because, when someone asked her a question, she answered honestly; and when they started screaming at her and calling her names, she didn't back down, though she remained completely civil, polite, and tolerant... the only one to do so.

The screamers couldn't stand that. So she's out.

According to her, she hasn't missed ANY Miss California events or other things she was supposed to do, and she hasn't violated ANY terms of her contract (things she's NOT supposed to do, etc.)... and nobody ever accused her of any such. Until she heard from a friend, who heard on the radio that she'd been fired.

The scum on the Miss California committee, didn't have the courage, much less the common courtesy, to tell her that to her face.

I mean you must realize what you just wrote makes no sense. This must just be a rant against gay marriage... right? I mean you're free to do that and you can do it without trying to build up this prom queen into something she obviously just is not... which would be good at her job.

These are the facts:

She answered a controversial question the way she wanted to answer it. She had every right to do that.

But then for some ridiculous reason (actually I think she was duped into being used) she joined the stupid political action committee which was divisive to the overall best interest of being Miss California.

Then she was SPARED by the pageant owner Donald Trump and told she could keep her crown... he actually spoke very highly of her and stuck up for her in several ways... on her being able to give her own answer... her partially nude pictures... regardless he let her remain.

Then she wouldn't make Miss California appearances that they tried to schedule for her. Now you can say from now till the cows come home that she did but here's the thing... SHE ADMITTED SHE HAD ONLY DONE TWO. Ever since she's been Miss California... two.

Obviously Miss California would normally be doing much more than two appearances right after her big win. I mean you have to realize that.

The pageant authorities simply dropped it back in Trump's laid and said here... this is what we tried to schedule this is all she would do. Trump who already bent over backward to make sure she was treated fairly looked at the documentation and made the call that she was not doing her job.

And Miss California's attorney WAS notified before she was told about it by Billy Bush. That's on record.

This is all just turned into the... pity me because I stick up for marriage and people are mean to me farce. She through the pagent away to help this stupid political action committee get some publicity. She brought it all on herself because she wanted to play victim and not have to fulfill her contract with the pageant. In her mind she thinks she'll get more publicity this way, period.

A blind man can see this. It's very transparent.

Don Trump owns the Miss America enterprise, he's her employer so I guess he's as close to official as it gets--I mean he fired her, so unless he's a gay activist and lied about it I'm going to take his word as to why he fired her. Is it bigotry to accept an employers word about a firing? So far no one has come up with anything other than conjecture, are you a conjecture bigot?

I mean you must realize what you just wrote makes no sense. This must just be a rant against gay marriage... right? I mean you're free to do that and you can do it without trying to build up this prom queen into something she obviously just is not... which would be good at her job.

These are the facts:

She answered a controversial question the way she wanted to answer it. She had every right to do that.

But then for some ridiculous reason (actually I think she was duped into being used) she joined the stupid political action committee which was divisive to the overall best interest of being Miss California.

Then she was SPARED by the pageant owner Donald Trump and told she could keep her crown... he actually spoke very highly of her and stuck up for her in several ways... on her being able to give her own answer... her partially nude pictures... regardless he let her remain.

Then she wouldn't make Miss California appearances that they tried to schedule for her. Now you can say from now till the cows come home that she did but here's the thing... SHE ADMITTED SHE HAD ONLY DONE TWO. Ever since she's been Miss California... two.

Obviously Miss California would normally be doing much more than two appearances right after her big win. I mean you have to realize that.

The pageant authorities simply dropped it back in Trump's laid and said here... this is what we tried to schedule this is all she would do. Trump who already bent over backward to make sure she was treated fairly looked at the documentation and made the call that she was not doing her job.

And Miss California's attorney WAS notified before she was told about it by Billy Bush. That's on record.

This is all just turned into the... pity me because I stick up for marriage and people are mean to me farce. She through the pagent away to help this stupid political action committee get some publicity. She brought it all on herself because she wanted to play victim and not have to fulfill her contract with the pageant. In her mind she thinks she'll get more publicity this way, period.

A blind man can see this. It's very transparent.

stop useing logic, it will never work.

try this

she got fired becuse the the NRA did not want her, and to many on the right felt she was not strong enough on guns. The NRA in a secret meeting said if they could take her down, they could replace her with someone bigger into gun and also against gay marraige...this said they hit up Trump, who is a well known pro gun NRA supporter who has been working to bring down the the goverment and give power back to the states. WIth Trumps power, he fakes that she had not shown up to the events , and paid off evryone to claim there was a event and they where at it, and she did not show...so then he fired her.

see thats the kinda logic you need to use, lacking facts, and not even trying to make sense....trust me andy , pandora and the rest will eat it up

Werbung:
stop useing logic, it will never work.

try this

she got fired becuse the the NRA did not want her, and to many on the right felt she was not strong enough on guns. The NRA in a secret meeting said if they could take her down, they could replace her with someone bigger into gun and also against gay marraige...this said they hit up Trump, who is a well known pro gun NRA supporter who has been working to bring down the the goverment and give power back to the states. WIth Trumps power, he fakes that she had not shown up to the events , and paid off evryone to claim there was a event and they where at it, and she did not show...so then he fired her.

see thats the kinda logic you need to use, lacking facts, and not even trying to make sense....trust me andy , pandora and the rest will eat it up

And the best part is that gay activists can be called bigots and blamed for her being fired. What brilliance! All it takes is a certain ethical flexibility and you can make any lie work for you.

Back