Oops - the NEW Miss Calif says marriage is man/woman too

Here...from your favorite media outlet no less..

Miss California joins ad campaign against gay marriage

Now that I've seen that ad, and how it was against the attempts by gay bigots to silence any opposition, my view of her is much higher.

She boldly stood for what she believed, instead of caving into you bigots. That's a very admirable trait.

"I was ready to be Miss USA that night on that stage, and I was faced with a very controversial question," she said Thursday. "I had a choice to stand up for what I believe in or to compromise that for the tiara."

I'm liking this girl more and more by the minute. If we had more people like her willing to stand up for what they believe... and fewer spineless leftists like those on this forum... there could be hope for the US.

She's was ready to, and has, given up a crown to stand for what she believes. That is amazing character. Most girls would have said whatever they thought the people wanted to hear to get the shiny sparkly thing. But she had character. Something I doubt you even understand. I think she just might be a hero after all.

Of course once again I don't watch Fox News, but I'll pretend I do, if that bugs you. :)

Werbung:
stop useing logic, it will never work.

try this

she got fired becuse the the NRA did not want her, and to many on the right felt she was not strong enough on guns. The NRA in a secret meeting said if they could take her down, they could replace her with someone bigger into gun and also against gay marraige...this said they hit up Trump, who is a well known pro gun NRA supporter who has been working to bring down the the goverment and give power back to the states. WIth Trumps power, he fakes that she had not shown up to the events , and paid off evryone to claim there was a event and they where at it, and she did not show...so then he fired her.

see thats the kinda logic you need to use, lacking facts, and not even trying to make sense....trust me andy , pandora and the rest will eat it up

It makes my head hurt even thinking about trying to be so convoluted.

But thanks...

Werbung:
Now that I've seen that ad, and how it was against the attempts by gay bigots to silence any opposition, my view of her is much higher.

She boldly stood for what she believed, instead of caving into you bigots. That's a very admirable trait.

I'm liking this girl more and more by the minute. If we had more people like her willing to stand up for what they believe... and fewer spineless leftists like those on this forum... there could be hope for the US.

She's was ready to, and has, given up a crown to stand for what she believes. That is amazing character. Most girls would have said whatever they thought the people wanted to hear to get the shiny sparkly thing. But she had character. Something I doubt you even understand. I think she just might be a hero after all.

Of course once again I don't watch Fox News, but I'll pretend I do, if that bugs you. :)

See Andy... here's the problem... you know nothing about business or rules in the work place.:rolleyes:

Maybe it's a lot less strict in that 13K a year job you have but let me fill you in on real jobs... and I bet it applies to 13K a year jobs as well.

You can say anything you want as a FREE SPEECH issue protected by the Constitution. You can't be fined or arrested BY THE GOVERNMENT for saying whatever you like... except in case of endangering others, yelling fire in a theater that sort of thing.

But your employer has every right to set up work rules of conduct which may lead an employees speech to get them terminated. For instance you may think your boss or a client is an idiot... or a communist... or an alien... but if you call them that you open yourself up to LEGAL TERMINATION due to the breaking of work rules.

So it's not that the ex-Miss California answered a question a certain way... she OBVIOUSLY was allowed to remain in good standings after that.

It was that she made the personal decision to go out on the road and on the airwaves once she WAS Miss California promoting a political action groups agenda not just answering media questions about her answer but becoming an official spokesperson for a group.

That's not allowed under the rules because it could be detrimental to the pageant and it's sponsors. Add to that she stonewalled doing as little as possible representing her official title (would only make 2 official appearances the whole time she was crowned) and the pageant would have been breaking their own rules not to fire her.

I bet if you look up "work conduct reasons for termination" in your McRules Book you'll see what I'm telling you is true.
;)

Back