1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Opinion

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Old_Trapper70, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Old_Trapper70

Old_Trapper70 Well-Known Member

2. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Well-Known Member

To paraphrase the old saying Trump is so far up Putin's rectum all thats left to see of him is his shoelaces...

The link you gave to the WP was interesting in that it also linked to this article....
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/trump-shifting-alliances/?utm_term=.c92480ae7c6d

It is only my assumption but it seems a practical expedient if you want to deflect attention away from the domestic scene.
    I assume you have Seb Gorka plastered all over your TV screens at the moment hurling his bombastic oppinions of the mighty Trump's ability to sort out Syria just as he did Isreal and Palestine? Or is Kush allowed out at the moment?

Openmind likes this.
  3. Wag more

Wag more Well-Known Member

So the Wash Post was your source. They rank right up there with CNN and the NY Times as fake news sources. You libs love stuff like this.

4. Old_Trapper70

Old_Trapper70 Well-Known Member

And yet when Trump wanted to spout off he went to the NY Times. Then too, I can prove Trump lies every day. Prove the WaPo has.