Oregon Republican senator touts working with Obama in new ad

Popeye

That would be Oregon Republican incumbent Sen. Gordon Smith. Smith doesn't wish to be connected to Bush or McSame but he does feel it's to his benefit to be associated with Obama.

The Obama campaign had this to say about Smith's ad:

“Barack Obama has a long record of bipartisan accomplishment and we appreciate that it is respected by his Democratic and Republican colleagues in the Senate. But in this race, Oregonians should know that Barack Obama supports Jeff Merkley for Senate. Merkley will help Obama bring about the fundamental change we need in Washington,”

Werbung:
RINOs exist - duhhhhhhhh, who woulda thunk. It is exactly people like this who are responsible for the disintegration of the Republican party. Oregonians should vote this guy out of office - if he stands for nothing but opportunistic maneuvering to keep himself in office, who could possibly vote for him?

RINOs exist - duhhhhhhhh, who woulda thunk. It is exactly people like this who are responsible for the disintegration of the Republican party. Oregonians should vote this guy out of office - if he stands for nothing but opportunistic maneuvering to keep himself in office, who could possibly vote for him?

he is a rino for working with Dems ? or smart enough to know that its best to not hitch your wagon to Mr 20% record low Approval?

Gordon Smith is the WORST senator we ever had. The Republicans HATE HIS STINKING GUTS, He will hopefully be voted out of office by his own party. His only hope is to crawl to the libs and hope they take him, since he was always a loyal RINO for them.

Gordon Smith is the WORST senator we ever had. The Republicans HATE HIS STINKING GUTS, He will hopefully be voted out of office by his own party. His only hope is to crawl to the libs and hope they take him, since he was always a loyal RINO for them.

What do you expect? Much like in Wa., an extreme RW religious redneck Republican would never get elected to statewide office in Oregon.

What do you expect? Much like in Wa., an extreme RW religious redneck Republican would never get elected to statewide office in Oregon.

He has been our Senator for a long time. He was elected as a conservative and always and easy re election but not this year, the conservatives hate his stinking guts now because he has shown what a RINO he is.

In the past he was moderate and tolerated, but not now that he has shown to much of his RINO horn, everyone is mad and disgusted with him, I am talking about Republicans here. So he knows his only chance is to get obama bots to go for him, but they wont either so he is wasting money

(HOPEFULLY)

I would rather let a dem destroy our state than a republican, I want him gone as much as the libs do. :D

REAGAN CONSERVATIVES AND KENNEDY LIBERALS JOIN FORCES

In this wonderful presidential battle of the American Cultural War, Reagan Conservatives and Kennedy Liberals and patriotic college students are joining forces to fight for their sacred Christian culture and American Constitution, against the combined Crypto-Neo-Marxist forces of the Podhoretz Neo-Conservatives and Leiberman Neo-Liberals, by supporting the Kennedy Liberal, Obama, against Leiberman Neo-Liberal, Princess Hillary, and Podhoretz Neo-Conservative, Insane McCain.

The World is watching and cheering for Obama. It is the Dawn of the American Reformation that will end of the Era of the Ugly American Neo-Con/Neo-Lib military interventionist governments.

he is a rino for working with Dems ? or smart enough to know that its best to not hitch your wagon to Mr 20% record low Approval?

Just another good sign for Senator Obama. Republican numbers are so low even Republicans themselves intentionally link themselves to Obama.

Oh and I see that you want someone to trade for Lieberman. It reminds me of a recent minor league baseball story where a player was traded to another team not for another player but for 6 maple baseball bats! :D

Personally Lieberman isn't worth one American maple bat. In fact he's really not even representing America anymore. He's so wrapped up in the protection of Israel (who by the way can kick anyone in it's regions ass and needs no help doing it) that he forgot to think about any American problems whatsoever.

Joe Lieberman has no more political career and he brought it all on himself with bad judgment. I hope he's John McBush's running mate... I'd really love voting against him too!

He has been our Senator for a long time. He was elected as a conservative and always and easy re election but not this year, the conservatives hate his stinking guts now because he has shown what a RINO he is.

In the past he was moderate and tolerated, but not now that he has shown to much of his RINO horn, everyone is mad and disgusted with him, I am talking about Republicans here. So he knows his only chance is to get obama bots to go for him, but they wont either so he is wasting money

(HOPEFULLY)

I would rather let a dem destroy our state than a republican, I want him gone as much as the libs do. :D

Conservatives should contribute to the campaign of whatever democrat runs against him. I hope you will work hard for his opponent the next time he faces re-election.

Werbung:
Conservatives should contribute to the campaign of whatever democrat runs against him. I hope you will work hard for his opponent the next time he faces re-election.

He is facing it now, and I am voting against him and he already knows why. I sent him a letter as did many other disgruntled conservatives and said I am sick of RINO's If we are going to have a lib in the house, let them have a D behind his name not an R.

so he knows

Back