O'Reilly compliments Obama

I really dont think bill is in the tank for McCain, I think he would rather bob barr. He did a number of interviews with McCain and he called him on his liberal crap.

I dont like bill O, he bugs me and I have not watched as much as I guess I should for defending him.

I dont like keith either, he really irritates me but tonight its Rachel Maddow so Ill probably watch, usually I watch anderson cooper and cook dinner :)

Maddow starts her own show Monday I think, following Keith. She's ok with me but I liked Dan Abrams, I hope he turns up with his own show again somewhere.

Werbung:
Maddow starts her own show Monday I think, following Keith. She's ok with me but I liked Dan Abrams, I hope he turns up with his own show again somewhere.

I didnt like Abrams, I dont know why. It wasn't that he made me mad, I guess I just thought he was boring.

I like Rachel Maddow, I think she should marry Keith but I hate keith he really bothers me just like Bill O bothers me.

Do you know why Abrams lost his show?

the numbers are from congressional quarterly, which i would link for you but it seems to be a pay service.

i did get the numbers wrong though, here they are based on a google search for the cq statistics:

2001----91%

2002----90%

2003----91%

2004----92%

2005----77%

2006----89%

2007----95%

the lowest was actually 77%, in 2005.

obama has ranged between 30 and 40% voting with the administration, which is about standard for democrats.

my bad on the wrong numbers, but the point stands.

does your list say on what issues they agreed or disagreed?
why didnt you show Obamas list?

does your list say on what issues they agreed or disagreed?
why didnt you show Obamas list?

as i said, congressional quarterly is the official, non-partisan service for evaluating the records of congress critters, but it is a pay service.

you are welcome to pay for a subscription or sort through thousands of pages on the official senate site to retrieve that information, i won't be doing so.

as i said, congressional quarterly is the official, non-partisan service for evaluating the records of congress critters, but it is a pay service.

you are welcome to pay for a subscription or sort through thousands of pages on the official senate site to retrieve that information, i won't be doing so.

you cant or you wont post obamas voting record?

NO Obamanation; Bill O'Reilly? Fair? Balanced? neither, the guy is quite notorious for twisting words, editing cuts to fit his views, and other nifty tricks to further his point. Balanced? Faux news never is including him, or we could refer to his mental standing, also, unbalanced. No news ever is from major media outlets.

That being said, I've got an idea whats going on here. It's one of two things, the first, He really couldn't bash Obama to his face, cutting his mic, screaming at him, any of his normal rhetoric; bad news for him. Obama on O'Reilly? Ohhhh Ratings ratings ratings! If he's nice, maybe those democrats who flipped past in disgust would tune in a bit more often to see if he's actually not that bad (he is). or Second, and less likely chance, perhaps they feel if he plays fair and actually agrees with obama, you'd find some obama supporters who think omg, the big BO is agreeing with Obama? No way, NOT VOTING FOR HIM; I'll vote for ron paul, not some guy O'Reilly supports... of course this is stupid and won't change ****... but just the same... I say the former is likely the idea with this... While politico comes a high second, ratings comes first.

NO Obamanation; Bill O'Reilly? Fair? Balanced? neither, the guy is quite notorious for twisting words, editing cuts to fit his views, and other nifty tricks to further his point. Balanced? Faux news never is including him, or we could refer to his mental standing, also, unbalanced. No news ever is from major media outlets.

That being said, I've got an idea whats going on here. It's one of two things, the first, He really couldn't bash Obama to his face, cutting his mic, screaming at him, any of his normal rhetoric; bad news for him. Obama on O'Reilly? Ohhhh Ratings ratings ratings! If he's nice, maybe those democrats who flipped past in disgust would tune in a bit more often to see if he's actually not that bad (he is). or Second, and less likely chance, perhaps they feel if he plays fair and actually agrees with obama, you'd find some obama supporters who think omg, the big BO is agreeing with Obama? No way, NOT VOTING FOR HIM; I'll vote for ron paul, not some guy O'Reilly supports... of course this is stupid and won't change ****... but just the same... I say the former is likely the idea with this... While politico comes a high second, ratings comes first.

I think bill is fair, but i never said he was balanced. I would not say that. He has certian things he will cover other topics he wont.

as much as i dislike obama he isnt wrong on everything, it is possible to agree with him on some issues and not like or respect him or want him for president

I dont think bill would vote for him based on moral issues like abortion but he has said all along that he didnt thing we should have went to iraq.

Werbung:
ya.. i emailed him that acorn stuff but i doubt he'll report on it. he's turned into a bit of wimp lately. Doesn't cover anything all that controversial if he can help it.

Back