Orioles wont fire Buck Showalter....Why?

steveox

The pitching has been a disgrace. He refused to use the bullpen when supposed to. He leaves starters to pitch 8th innings and then later wind up losing games. Tim Johnson should have been demoted to set up guy K ROD should been promoted to closer role. And finally hes afraid of getting ejected like Weaver isn't scared of getting sent to the showers. Hell Weaver knows getting ejected fires up the ballclub is the key of winning ballgames. So I have no confidence on Buck Showalter into next year. Look this isnt the NHL or the NBA where almost everyone goes to the playoffs, Its baseball. You must play above 600 ball to even get a shot in the playoffs. The O's wont even get near the ALCS next season I can tell you that now. Its gonna be the same ol story we been hearing for past 15 seasons. No pitching equals no pennant.Its as simple as that!

Werbung:
Cant just be happy with a pretty good year steve ? Do you not recall all those years where you were not even contending ? Maybe theyll find a setup guy to help that hole for next year. Try to focus on prigress.

KROD should be the Closer,not Tim Johnson. Im not satisfied O's should have kept up what they had last year. They have no real DH they shouldn't got rid of Luke Scott. And Brian Roberts keeps getting hurt why not trade him in the off season. I love the O's to trade Roberts to the Pirates for pitchers Jameson Taillon and Gerrit Cole. O's already have a 2nd baseman Jonathan Schoop. Why not put him on O's roster in 2014? Look how they developed Manny Machado for example?

Werbung:
Back