Orlando Tea party - 5-21-09

I love that picture! It reminded me a whole lot of this one.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....get back in-line, there, with the rest-o'-the-sheeple!!!

:rolleyes:

"Shuster and Gross show just how mindlessly reactionary and deranged these astroturf protests are. What exactly are they protesting? Gross has no good answers, because, for the vast majority of Americans, Obama's economic plans actually benefit them. So is this just another example of sheeple, protesting to better the situation of the top 1%, like Hannity and Santelli?"​

Werbung:
I love that picture! It reminded me a whole lot of this one

picture.php

That can't be the their official seal because it has a baby on it, and we all know how they feel about babies! Maybe if it had a gay couple hugging a tree, or the planet with a thermometer in its mouth.:D

Where were the tea parties Rob? Where were Limbaugh, Malkin, Beck, and the others? Were they actively promoting protests against Bush's spending?

First the Tea parties are non-partisan and anyone who opposes the spending in
Washington is welcome no matter what party they are from.

Second:

Re the first bailout:

"It's obvious that Americans aren't stupid and won't support this bailout," Rush Limbaugh, said during his broadcast, also on Tuesday. (Oct 2008)

I bet we could find similar quotes from Malkin and Beck et al.

It's easy to see how threatened the dems and libs are or there would be none of them talking about these so called "pesky tea parties".

Even Acorn has been called into Action. Just because most libs (which many are un-employed) have time to throw big Pro Gay and Anti War and Pro Abortion demonstrations, doesn't mean they have a monopoly.

Move over you lefty libs.. A tea party is a comin to a town near you.

Werbung:
That can't be the their official seal because it has a baby on it, and we all know how they feel about babies! Maybe if it had a gay couple hugging a tree, or the planet with a thermometer in its mouth.:D

I think it’s meant to be the 1 in every 100 they "choose" to let live

but I like the earth with the thermometer in its mouth, that sounds more like them.

Back